Prost!

Kiffen

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sins got nerfed but its not near as bad as what people made it out to be, you still have the same burst dps. And it really doesnt come into affect until lvl 40 anyways when everyone gets their anti-stun skill and it only lasts 7 seconds.

So, basically, people want to be playing WoW and have their stunlock rogues in a different game? I think anti-stun skills are a necessity. If I can just stun someone to death where is the competition? I always thought stealth gameplay was about premeditation and precision. Rather than, "haha look at you, you can't move *teabag*"

I dream of the day where a rogue class has no out-of-stealth stuns.

So, basically, people want to be playing WoW and have their stunlock rogues in a different game? I think anti-stun skills are a necessity. If I can just stun someone to death where is the competition? I always thought stealth gameplay was about premeditation and precision. Rather than, "haha look at you, you can't move *teabag*"

I dream of the day where a rogue class has no out-of-stealth stuns.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head :thumbup:

I would just counsel that the details of any class are always subject to change in mmo's. The classes' roles, however, don't change so easily. You might level up the "underdog" (not that I agree lol) sin just to find that changes are made the other way and you're just lumped in as one of the fotm crowd.

I think you should just play the class that seems the coolest to you; otherwise you'll eventually wish you had. Make sure you learn enough about each class to figure that out, though! :p