Zombryo - 50 Templar

Zombryo

Alright, im not very good with application , that and the fact im a bit tired of appliying to a guild that dies a few month after i join it.

Im a french canadian who has been playing MMO since early Dark Age of camelot. Wich mean around 9 years of MMO playing.

I have tried, DAoC, LoTR, Warhammer, WoW, and im currently playing Aion , wich is why im applying.

I do not believe in dram neither do I encourage it. I'm not very found of troller either.

im very skilled at playing my tank and im kinda new to the level 50s instance, i have done many time adma stronghold , a few DP run, but i lack of a static group that will ensure B+ rank.

What i search in SoH is : a friendly atmosphere, a place to exchange tips and chats, and a place to trade items to help or be helped.

What can i bring to SoH: im at 399 in both alch and waeponsmith , so i can make weapon and pots for guildies, im a very decent tank that know very well how to tank and play in team, so i can run instance for peeps, i have a lowbie alt to group with lower level. And well since im a french canadian .. i bring laughter ^^.

Well thats about it and please forgive my lack of typo. im not very good with english grammar. Altho i do speak fluent english !

- Zomb

As i said , im kind of tired to apply to guild who die in a few month after my application so i made it short . if it was great , thnx i apreciate hehe.

So, let me know how it goes for my application, as i will prolly noy be on until late this thursday, i play softball on thursday ^^.

Oh and my playtime is all week evening , and weekend.