Ysoserius

Ysoserius

Greetings!

I'm a friend of Elend and Solmas. We play various games on and off. I've played WoW, Aion, Warhammer Online, and even a bit of CoH and SWG; though my most experience is on WoW. I wouldn't consider myself a noob, but I'm always willing to learn new things. Plus games are just hella fun. Elend and Solmas told me SoH is a great guild and they've followed you to various games. I'm excited to meet you all and look forward to contributing to you digital enjoyment.

Ysoserius :D

OK, which server are ya on and what class? I'm not sure if you plan to transfer to Stormreaver to play with Elend and Solmas? Our guild is not currently "recruiting", but we always make room for friends and family, so you would be welcomed to apply if you wish.

I'm going to set you up with Friend access for now. Cheers.

OK. It sounds like Elend already explained to you that unfortunately we have a serious surplus of hunters at the moment. I can't guarantee a spot in our raids once we get started with them. However, our policy is that personal friends or family are always exempt from class and level requirements.

Please make sure you have read our Code of Conduct, which can be found in the Guild Policy forum. With that said, welcome, and I look forward to getting to know you. :)

@ Ashin - Yes, both Elend and Solmas told me that the guild has class requirements. That is why I already started a lock named Ysosiryus. Unfortunately it's still a low level, but I'm working on him. Hopefully I'll get him capped fast enough to make him useful. Here's hoping.

@ Discofire - Absolutely! Did I ever tell you how I got these scars?