Hey there!

Guest nurarihyons

Guest nurarihyons

Hey everybody! So my character is nurarihyons lvl 50 sorc 2 bars till 51 :) and I have been playing for about 1.5 months. Been doing a lot of pvp and most of the time have joined one of the alliances lead by SOH as a pug. And while in those alliances i liked the leadership there and wanted to see about applying to your fine legion. Been looking to get into a legion that does everything but has a strong ability to pvp.

Stuff about me... in short 20 male in college yay college! If you cant pronounce my chars name just say rob and we all good. So ya any questions or just wanna chat feel free to whisper me in game or whatever.

Hey Rob... currently we've had quite a few new recruits, so recruitment is on hold. Now having said that, we definitely are looking for some clothies to help fill out the roster and join us.

I'd encourage you to stay in touch and hopefully we can revisit this in a few weeks.

Thanks again for your interest and I look forward to running some instances with you in game.

• 3 weeks later...