old friend

Kysa

Hey guys,

It's been a long time! Not that I have loads of free time, but I am trying to start playing something again. WoW? Sure why not. Playing with y'all was lots of fun. (So was stalking the boards...)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Much love,

KYSA

post-450-004147600 1287119416_thumb.jpg

Going to ninja this thread to say hi to my SoH friends. Though most of you don't know/remember me I'm sure but I ran into SoH years ago in AO. Anyway, I just thought of you guys since I recently returned to WoW myself. What server are you all on?

--Dong

Wow this is exciting! I love Kysa, and we never had an AO veteran emerge from the past before!

We are playing Horde on Stormreaver. This will give you an idea of our current class needs:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27187854961&postId=271556607108&sid=1

Should I get you guys both set up with chapter access then? Send me a private message okay?

Wow this is exciting! I love Kysa, and we never had an AO veteran emerge from the past before!

We are playing Horde on Stormreaver. This will give you an idea of our current class needs:

http://forums.worldo...556607108&sid=1

Should I get you guys both set up with chapter access then? Send me a private message okay?

Jynks huh? You love my old keeper Janks! He was the bomb. (but not as cool as my 20 engineers especially the level 5 one in inferno)

Been a long time man. My WoW toons are on boulderfist and are alliance. I may be tempted to xfer one over. In the mean time, I made a level 1 shammy on your server named ricebowl and will look for you this weekend.