WoW Feja Holy/Shadow Priest or disc...

Feja

Hello South of Heaven,

I recently started WoW back up after a 7month break and am in need of a quality guild. I saw your recruitment post on the realm forums and decided to check you out.

First off I'm a mature 25 yr old and have played many mmorps in my days and have been playing wow for almost 4 yrs. I'm looking for a guild that raids around twice a week, give or take a day, nothing too serious, just somewhat consistent and dedicated; above all it's gotta be fun(hence the not too serious). I was in a serious guild after WotLK launch and it just burnt me out. I am a skilled healer(although shadow is so much fun :) ) , always have been, you can check my achieves I healed in 90% of them. My most notable achievement is The Undying 3 weeks after WotLK launch, also it's my favorite cause we got quite lucky, someone died about a second AFTER the encounter ended, but I digress...

I do prefer 10m, that's why I chose your guild, cause 25m was just too time consuming, so many people to rely on things became a pain in the ass. Lastly i'm a team player, need before greed in most occasions. I'm really just looking for a good group of people I can rely on and have fun with :).

Hit me up in game if you need anything.