Re-intro

Voxiss

Well since I have recently rejoined SoH Aion chapter I thought I should post a re introduction for thoses who do not know me.

I am 40 years old with 2 kids. Been married for 16....er 17 years now (aniversary in this month :p ). I am a Sargeant First Class in the Army currently stationed in Germany and will retire in 3 more years.

I played WoW for 4 years and then Aion (with SoH) for about a year then went back to WoW for 2 or 3 months but after 2.0 in Aion was released I found new enjoyment in the game so I came back.

I value loyalty and integrity above all else and just couldn't stand playing Aion and not being a part of SoH. My wife still plays but not very often and decided to stay in our alt Legion.

Voxiss is officially retired I only us her because she is an Expert Armorsmith. My main is now a Gladiator named Vendetta. I look forward to lots of fun adventures with you all and am glad to be back.

If there is anything else you want to know about me feel free to ask :D

Edited by Voxiss

Things are going pretty good now and leveling off so I have time to play. Germany is cold and wet I still havent been able to get out much unless you count the 3.5 week traning exercise I just got back from. As for the future I don't know yet, my hip injury has taken a new turn that may require surgery but still waiting to find out.