Solpadine goes back to WoW.

Harcos

So, hi. I'm Karkos, aka Solpadine.

Yeah, some of you may know me. :Confused:

After bitterly finishing my Miragents quest in Aion, exploding rage in Ash's face and punching RNG, I lost all love of that game. I wandered, threatened and teased by MMO ghosts of the past. Unable to find my calling in the gaming world, I continued to trudge through the cesspit that is current gaming standards.

Then, one day, it occured to me. Why not try WoW again? It seems logical, right? Surely the game I played from release and subsequently quit due to burnout would be just right for me!

Right? Yeah, actually. I was right.

Unfortunately, I wasn't up to the task of raid leading a hodgepodge of multi-language players in WoW - EU. Therefore, my friends suggested I play on their RP server, in the US.

It wasn't all roses and daisies, having to level my Warrior back up to 80. I frequently missed having all my top level alts to gather and craft things, but I persevered! At the top of my list, is the hunk of a Tauren called Karkos, waving his shield like he just don't care.

So in his quest to become the finest T-steak in the lands, he fought his way through Pugs, heroics and a whole 80 levels.

Frankly, when playing Aion, I had more fun talking to the guys in South of Heaven than I did my own legion. I oft' hung around the forums talking with Ash and several others (I'm sorry if I don't remember names, it was a while ago and I has a bad memory), before being invited to these forums as a guest. An Elyos on an Asmo legion's forums?! Madness.

Yes, yes it was. I had fun reading all the (slightly) insane posts, having random conversations.

So, in essence, I'm looking to re-join that circle, as a brother in arms! It'd be great to join you guys --even though I'm not much of a raider these days-- to hang out with some like-minded folk.

TL;DR: I'm an 80 Warrior, I'm a tank. Currently pending a transfer to Stormreaver. I've experienced all raid content from Molten core to Trial of the Crusader. I know my class well, I can play my class well and I'm deliciously sexy. For a walking steak.

My names Karkos. Hi.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\o/!! welcome!!

Thank you. :)

Welcome and happy to have you joining us in WoW.

Thanks and it's good to be back, kind-of, ish. Good to start again!

We have a Sol who's now Fairweather so you'll probably be Karkos.. ;)

:lol: Good to see you man, will have to remember to not shoot *at* you now.

Kark it is. Nice to see you again too. :)