Kleerik checks in

Kleerik

I just want to send a wave out to all my friends in SoH. I also came from the old Luminel and started fort raiding there. When Fates Hand disbanded I started tagging along with SoH for raids. I just hit 40 today and am looking forward to the challenges that still lay ahead. I have been playing Aion since day one. I started Kleerik in March and the goal was to craft everything I might need as I went along. Needless to say, thats not possible; even keepin up with food and pots was rough. But the goal still stands to get all skills to 399 and master 2. I have mastered armorsmithing, with a kill 412p. I really tried to equipt myself in the expert L33 before I was 33, but it wasnt finished util I hit 37.

I have been a main healer since Everquest days. Other games I have played are Everquest 2, Vanguard, that game from Blizzard and Aion. I love this game, especially bein an Asmo. I also enjoy playing mages, my Sorc just did NTC for the first time, and crowd control was a blast.

I very much look forward to spending more time in the abyss and hope to get to know you all better.

Kleerik