85 Sub Rogue introduction

Nähsin

Sol (Fairweather) will be so pleased at your addition. He really loooves him some pvp.

:D !!!

And Ashin, I tried getting on last night but it was nearly 60 degrees in Columbus yesterday so the mrs put a quick stop to that in favor of a nice adult beverage and (unfortunately for today but amazing at the time) wafflehouse. Gonna try to get on tonight but I might be DJing a house party. Worse comes to worse I'll definitely be on all day tomorrow.

Figured I'd add a little bit more about me.

My name is Kaz. I'm 27. I live in Columbus, OH, working in systems support for Victoria's Secret. I have a 4 year old little girl. I've been DJing since 2000, started with old school progressive trance, moved on to Drum and Bass and started spinning Dubstep 4 years ago. I'll post a pic at some point when I'm at home on the pics thread.

Here's a list of all my toons on Stormreaver:

Nähsin - 85 BE Sub Rogue

Kaast - 85 BE Frost/Arcane Mage

Aezrael - 82 BE Blood/Unholy DK

Loucetios - 80 Draenei Prot/Ret Paladin

Umadbrahh - 80 Draenei Elemental/Resto Shaman (might level him Enhance and the joke is long over with old guildies so he may end up getting faction changed with a new name)

Tauruk - 61 Tauren Feral/Balance Druid (he'll probably lose the feral spec and go Balance/Resto at 85)

Rust - 60 Worgen Shadow/Disc Priest

and a stable of lowbies. Probably gonna end up deleting my warrior and making a second rogue. I <3 leveling rogues.