Dookydiggler wants friends!

Hello South of Heaven. I am a lvl 55 Rogue and I am hereby officially applying to join your guild! I am RL friends with Irun and Hyna. I enjoy pina coladas, and I am a Libra.

I played EverQuest 1 for 5 years as a druid, and EverQuest 2 for a year and a half in a top-end Raiding Guild. I started playing WoW a few months ago with Hyna and Irun, and am excited to see what the lvl 60 game is like.

Hope you guys decide to gimme a shot. Merry Christmas all.

XOXO

Dookydiggler

Hello South of Heaven. I am a lvl 55 Rogue

Hooray! And welcome :D

I played EverQuest 1 for 5 years as a druid

5 years as a druid? My deepest condolences!

excited to see what the lvl 60 game is like.

There's not really one strict version of the level 60 game in WoW like there is in EQ. A lot of our newer applicants are discovering that we're not a hardcore raiding guild, and subsequently move on for a guild that is, though Hyna and Irun seem to be sticking like a bad rash :mad:

Hope you guys decide to gimme a shot. Merry Christmas all.

XOXO

Dookydiggler

I just have one question...is your character really named Dookydiggler?

As Dook is a real life friend of Irun and Hyna, we have welcomed him into our ranks tonight. We still prefer closed recruiting at this time, but with some shifting and sorting of the current applicants we do feel comfortable welcoming friends of members and applicants; we don't really like to keep friends apart if we can help it. =)