Hunter application

aimandfire

Hey guys, I'm Jesse, a new recruit to horde on stormreaver but an experienced Hunter. I'm currently a college student and like to relax with some raiding on WoW :).

Character: Aimandfire, MM hunter with surival offspec for aoe fights

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/aimandfire/simple

Experience: I started playing wow around mid-BC, and raided all content, with the only exception sunwell up to Mu'ru, where we broke up after a month of horrible wipes (like most guilds). I was originally brought to stormreaver by Duality on alliance side of stormreaver and downed most content through lich, pre-icc, with them. With my schedule for school changing, I left for more casual hours, raiding with Yoda Stick through ICC, clearing all ICC and hardmode ICC (except HM lich) between my hunter and my holy pally.

Cataclysm Experience: Experience with all bosses, currently 8/12 25 man and 10 man kills with the 4 not downed being Cho'gall, Council, Nef, and (sadly) Chim.

How I heard about the guild: Wowprogression! My favorite site to scout guilds. I've been researching guilds and their raid hours.

A bit about me: I'm currently a biology/pre-med student with duel enrollment between UNC and Duke, and most of my time is spent with class and friends. I like to come on WoW to relax and have some fun. I like to joke around a lot, and can occasionally be sarcastic, but it's all for fun.

Why I wish to leave my guild: I left my guild, which I moved to horde with, because of lack of progress, constant drama, and the GM's need to dictate and not listen to it's members.

Gear: I'm currently 359, with some issues with my mainhand and cloak, which are pvp. The reason is my MH has not dropped for me, and the PVP polearm is better than the heroic option. Same goes for the the cloak.

Hello there and thank you for your application.

You're certainly an impressive applicant with good gear and nice exposure to PvP (which we like).

Unfortunately I'm not able to offer a core raiding spot for a hunter at this time. Our recruitment needs are always changing, though, and I'd certainly welcome the opportunity to keep in touch. Again, thank you for stopping by our neck of the woods! 101%20Smilie.png