Aion-Israphel

Icejackel

Afternoon, My name is Kathleen and my Husbands name is brandon. We reside in Ontario Canada and both have been playing Online Games For many years, we are a married couple ages 38,39 and have been married for 20 years highschool sweethearts of course. We curretnly come from Wow and Rift and wanted a unique challenge.

Anyways don't really know what else to say except we are fun and like joking around and because we live in canada you will never hear us say Eh:P anyways we are the type who like helping people and we are us.Opps forgot My husband is name icejackel who is a chanter and myself well I was a Mage but changing to a cleric, someone needs to heal my husbands butt here and there .Take care....

What happens in the Abyss, stays in the Abyss.

By the way, I'd like to clarify - you are Icejackel's wife but registered as Icejackel? This is a little confusing. I suggest you both have your own accounts - we have plenty of couples in our guild, but we think it is best if each person is treated as an individual.

Thanks, and welcome. :)

Hi and thank you for being welcomed in, I really enjoyed the welcome basket;P those nice bath beads will go well and that bottle of tequilla was amazing. I still don't know how I ended up nakid in the abyss but things happen:"P thanks again

I have that affect on people. **don't tell ashin**