Golkosh Dk app

Golkosh

by the way you are equipped item level 353, not 359.. Blizzard's item level (at least the one they choose to show in the game) counts gear you don't have equipped, and if you don't have it equipped, it really isn't a factor imo.

There is an addon called True Item Level which shows the correct equipped item level for you in your character info pane, otherwise you can see it on your armory profile (I'm not sure why blizzard chose not to display it in-game natively since they do on the armory).

Not an insult, just some information. 359 was the epic iLvl pre-4.2 and sometimes I'd see people going "iLvl 362 soandso LF suchandsuch" and its all from PVP gear because that stuff is 365. 362 Equipped iLvl was full 359's and multiple 372's from heroic raids, so obviously not that many people were that high :p

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey so i end up doing a raid with Blàckfeather, and got a boss down so im not able to go on sunday, but i will next week

though you can ask black how it went, i think i did pretty good for my first time in the fight but yeah,

my name has been changed to Golkosh, though you probably knew that thanks

Golkosh

"by my axe"