[WoW] - LFG! Feral Druid Tank, Vanzilla

Vanzilla

Hello, Not really sure how you handle recruiting so, gonna wing it. Hi, I'm Vanzilla ( I totally RP hardcore like all the time, so yeah... I go by my char's name, whats up?) but you can call me Steve (okay so I lied.) I play a Bear... really off to a slow start on Firelands atm, had a vacation and came home to all sorts of real life issues that affected the amount of time I was able to dedicate to playing. Excuses aside, I have made it a point not to waste my time or anyone else's time in a raid, So I have learned the first five encounters in the Firelands raid, and have currently downed the first two both in 25m and 10m instances.

Formally I was in <Hit it like you mean it> Leadership was bi-polar, and closed off to suggestions. (when he listened he ended up creating something close to Germany under the second Reich, and began worshiping questionable deities.) So we (Zinaida and I) jumped ship to <Gravity> Nice group of people, its just that we joined under the assumption they needed a tank and melee DPS (they don't) and a 10m raid takes 2 hours to set up... leaving us with one hour to hit farm material and then call it a night. Well, I want to progress, and I always have been eager to do so in the four years currently that I have been playing WoW (off and on).

As far as raiding goes, on a serious note, I'm really looking to get back on track and get shit dead. I am very competent on my bear as well as my off-spec, balance. I know my roles for either spec in the encounters I have looked over. Preferably, and this is what gets some people, as of now Zinaida and I are kinda doing the long distance thing as a couple, She is currently in Air National Guard and generally we like to play with each other.

Overall I think that we would make a great addition to this, or really any guild. I like that you guys are versatile (we are too, I play a holy pally for PvP 3.5k resil / 4/5 Ruthless atm and Zinaida has a feral PvP spec and set, she is roughly 3.6k resil.) I also like that you have the clear ability to raid, and have somehow managed to miss the wave of stupid that is plaguing Stormreaver lately (Probably because of all those Panda pheromones in the air, rolling in with the next possible x-pack) Well, I Hope you take us into consideration, if not, thanks for your time in looking that this rant of an application.

And I'm Zin!

No one over the internet really ever calls me by my real name, Cori (short for Corinne) and I don't mind it (except when Steve calls me Zin over Skype! D= ).

So like Vanzilla I also haven't the slightest clue how to show interest except to post here saying, "Hey, I wanna apply!" When I checked online to talk to some of the officers, everyone was well involved in Firelands so I didn't want to disturb. Now, I've looked over your code of conduct, and some other forums accessible to guests and SoH has things set up and well laid out, raid progress aside. That being said, just as Vanzilla mentioned, we're a couple, doing the long distance thing for the time being. I'm leaving in the next 3-4 months for a long part of my training with the Air National Guard I assume and so this game has sorta been a lot of the time we spend together minus vacations (One Vanzilla mentioned was right after 4.2's first week and we came back to a guild in shambles, fun. Our next this weekend, so we figured to post some sort of greeting before we sail away). It just hasn't been time spent well since 4.2 dropped. We were 12/12, then our old guild just couldn't progress with the type of mission it had. To expect nothing of it's members and over populate the rosters... it was a shit show, and I won't reiterate what Vanzilla said except I agree that the leadership needed to take suggestions better. Oh well, I wish them luck.

While 25man content was fun, I am keeping in mind my time restraint for experiencing the coolest fucking content for a feral kitty to ever see. Not everyday you get to see clones of you ablaze and runnin' all over the place!!! I'm looking to get some 10man content done, because I know I'm more than capable of doing so with my main character and I'm ashamed I haven't been able to as of now. I know as a duo, Vanzilla and I may seem untouchable but together is our preference for designated raiding. We don't mind filling in individually as needed here and there when we're not saved. We like to put our best foot forward with guilds and help out. That being said, we like to PvP for fun as well - currently working on Zinaida's arena achievement points (Because I'm a sucker for running around after those...Anyone have alliance characters I can farm for Halaa tokens?! ) with Vanzilla's alt holy paladin.

All in all, we need a new home where getting things done isn't a painful experience and this game can be fun again. We hope there's room here, if not thanks for checkin' us out!

These were very nice applications and fun to read. I thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately I am having a hard time thinking of a way to make a home for a stray bear and kitty with the way our roster looks right now. We have a reliable complement of tanks, and if we are looking for dps we would probably lean ranged (and even that would be in more of an auxiliary rather than core spot).

I hate to turn away good applicants but I'm just not sure we have an opportunity for you two at this time. :(

Since you're already on Stormreaver we could certainly try to hook up for rated BG's with your hpal and kitty combo. Our team lead is a kitty and he likes to play with other cats. ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys. Just returned back from our vacation so it took a while to respond. We appreciate the honesty about the raiding positions and would be happy to hook up with anyone needing a tank/dps for older content, or heals/dps for RBGs. I'm adding Fairweather to friends, feel free to add us as well!

Thanks again!