Hello

Xxevilkilerxx

not sure how this works but...... i was told to come here and apply so here i go:

I'm a 55 chanter <real sexy btw

i like to be social and help people out. i already know a few people in the legion so thats why i am applying.

i see that there is an age requirement but i am real mature at times ^^ i will be 16 this month

anything else you wanna know let me know

not sure how this works but...... i was told to come here and apply so here i go:

I'm a 55 chanter <real sexy btw

i like to be social and help people out. i already know a few people in the legion so thats why i am applying.

i see that there is an age requirement but i am real mature at times ^^ i will be 16 this month

anything else you wanna know let me know

Hi Xx, great to meet you. Can you tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps any interests or quirks? Like Lima beans? I'm always cautious with recruitment, including our tentative age requirement, for obvious reasons. I have had a 16- and a 17-year-old, who both ended up being exemplary members, and with the fact that people can easily lie, I appreciate your honesty with your age in relation to our posted age requirements.

If I don't contact you in the next day or so, feel free to contact me in game.

well i can hang out with you guys before i join see how you you like me.

i like to draw i am in an art class atm. i will try and get a picture to show you guys. i also have a few aquariums. my favorite band is

i also like NIN, rammestein, etc, etc. i listen to the radio as well so i have a broad spectrum that i can tolerate :D

101_3289.jpg101_3324.jpg

That's great, Xx! You should post some of your art in the off topics some day. Who knows, maybe you'll end up going for a major in graphic design. I had a couple of friends that majored in art, and one is a professor of art at a university now and the other, his wife, is a graphic designer. I never had a single ounce of artistic talent, myself, but I find it fascinating when people can draw and sculpt, etc.