INTRO-STARBOURNE-HUNTER-VASHJ

Starbourne

He applied to my guild (a top 100 US guild) and received this criticism from a member:  

"Jademcian says... Nothing to really evaluate here. There's only two WoL raids for both names, two boss records on raidbots and no current marksman setup on the armory. Eight alysrazor pulls: he's in for seven, sat on the kill, dies 6/7 attempts to tornadoes, worms, firestorm and buffet at an average of 60% through the pull.  To bring in a hunter, I would be looking for around an ilevel of 380 unless it demonstrated extreme gearing precision for its level with a solid raiding history in the tier so we could see 1-2 months worth of raids and raidbot data. Heroic attempts on Rag preferable, but multiple kills for all other bosses acceptable.  I'd recommend a guild at 4/7H-5/7H max for this character. You only have 1-2 kills for 3/5 of your HM kills so your FL knowledge is about 3-3.5 combined with the gear level and skill level in these logs. Unless you can show us more data / dedication (make sure your spec displays for an application) I'd be inclined to pass."

His response was this:  

"Anonymous says... Hey jade thx so much for your input I am very sorry to say this but you can suck a black dick..your a fucking ass nigger who just loves to fuck girls with dick . I just wish i know where you live so I can skull fuck u bitch"

Upon having his application denied, he posted this to my guild leader:  

"Anonymous says... Shandora wanna deepthroat my cock so far down your throat it makes sounds like "GLA GLA GLA GLA GLA" and you vomit"

The mmobay link is showing that he has scammed two people in regards to WoW account trading (which is against the ToS anyways) -- it can be found in a Google search of his email. Searching his name also shows he's been through dozens of guilds over the past 2-4 months, and I'm pretty positive the problem is him at that point.   Save yourself the trouble and the drama of accepting this nutjob.