Intro- Barrybright

Barrybright

I'm just joking around...I've gone down the road of online relationship and it didnt go to well, I dont push anything to far with any lady, unless she wants it to be pushed and its a private manner. Unless she isnt descreet . But I doubt I will be tapp dancing anywhere near that area.

As for my pic, Im all for following the rules, as as much as I dont wanna post rl pics, I must cause I am a royal subject who must obey orders?

little snapshot i took

35apzzm.jpg

as for logs..

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xqd5k6mepu9rerf1/sum/damageDone/?s=56&e=246

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xqd5k6mepu9rerf1/sum/damageDone/?s=781&e=953

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xqd5k6mepu9rerf1/sum/damageDone/?s=5456&e=5668

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xqd5k6mepu9rerf1/sum/damageDone/?s=5929&e=6220

and I agree I dont think its a word either..... forward*

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay your logs look appropriate / good for your gear. I'd be happier if you showed me how low your ice lance damage taken on Hagara could be. It doesn't matter on normal mode but on HM it is pet peeve of mine when people are careless with that mechanic.

Tell me why you're looking for a new guild and why our guild is the right one for you. Please be specific.

Also convince me that you won't just be a one-night standard and change your schedule around in a few months. We have separation anxiety and we're tired of investing in folks that fly south for the winter. This is why we haze people now. We may bra-burn next.

I get out of Ice lance at 3 stacks popping DP when its on me, I dont have any logs for heroic Hagara, I have done the fight though, and to me its very simple, Idk what the raid comp is, but if theres a rogue smoke screen always helps as well, I am not one of the idiots who will run out of smoke screen if its there.

Im lf a guild I can call home for the rest of my time playing this game, I was in Pinnacle, and they just quit raiding this teir after so many mishaps and people qqing, Multiple people from that guild will vouch for me I'm sure of it. Esp Anneshank who is the RL.

And for my schedule, there isnt gonna be a change for me, only thing is I might pick up a job during the day when I am not at school but other then that I am all urs. Yall seem very cool, and fun to be around so far, thats what im lf, gonna get all personell for a sec, I mean isnt that why we play this game, not only to kill bosses and strive to be the best, but as a team.... a unified fist we crush even the mightiest of opponents. We do it not only to show off our mount in Org or are Title, but because you and the person ur next to did something together great the not many others can do. And when u do that you feel like your on top of the world. ~Barrybright

Edited by Barrybright

Hiya Barry -- thanks for posting and succumbing to our every whim thus far -- you've been a trooper! Meow, are you a supertrooper? Are you the dancing queen of all supertroopers?

So, Comp Sci -- are you Visual Basic If - Then statements or do you plan for a day where you read binary 1s and 0s via YouTube to propose to your future intended betrothed? Are all of your classes held during the day/outside of normal raiding hours? No night labs, seminars, study groups, pow-wows, wiccan circles, barn burnings or other mandatory noctural get togethers?

You arrive here, propelled by the lack of raiding due to drama (it seems) that has torn your prior guild asunder. Were the inconsolable tears of lost loot flooding your previous stomping ground? What is your stance on loot and acquisition thereof?

Skip ahead a few weeks/months, into an unknown future where VA is potentially inhabited and/or overrun by Ninja-Werewolf-Vampire hybrids. You are walled in your safehouse compound and you've found a way to continue your rock 'n' roll WoW lifestyle......RealID whispers start kicking up that your old guild will be resurrected to its days of yore glory......do you abandon and return to your old guild -- hoping that it will somehow restore the balance to VA (i.e. where are your loyalties)? Or, will sitting around with old baseball player high school friends chatting about glory days be enough?

You have 2 items -- you could go with this, or, you could go with that. You could go with this, but this is kinda whack. What tools (if any) are you using to figure out the dope and or whack nature of your WoW things?

How's your internet connection? Sandra Bullock in The Net? Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail? Angelina Jolie in Hackers? That blonde kid in Jurassic Park? Matt Broderick in War Games? Creepy guy in Lawnmower Man? JT in The Social Network? John Cusak in The Raven? Josaphat in Metropolis?

Let's dig deeper into you -- what's your fave band? Drink? Movie? Color? Underused word? Baby Animal? Adult Animal? Hieroglyphic?

As a DPS class, in the transformer style fist you are joining to crush pixels, is your fist-effectiveness determined solely by your DPS and/or overall damage output, to the exclusion of everything else?

Do you approve of the consumption of Peeps, or, do you believe in using Peeps in torture scenarios?

Thanks in advance!

Hiya Barry -- thanks for posting and succumbing to our every whim thus far -- you've been a trooper! Meow, are you a supertrooper? Are you the dancing queen of all supertroopers?

I am a Supertrooper, and I will fight aliens and anything thing else that stands in my way for the galatica!

So, Comp Sci -- are you Visual Basic If - Then statements or do you plan for a day where you read binary 1s and 0s via YouTube to propose to your future intended betrothed? Are all of your classes held during the day/outside of normal raiding hours? No night labs, seminars, study groups, pow-wows, wiccan circles, barn burnings or other mandatory noctural get togethers?

No nothing will get in the way, im casually going through college. and we only do barn burnings on fridays at 6am.

You arrive here, propelled by the lack of raiding due to drama (it seems) that has torn your prior guild asunder. Were the inconsolable tears of lost loot flooding your previous stomping ground? What is your stance on loot and acquisition thereof?Ill get loot as i get it, I dont use loot to much of a crutch unless its is a big crutch, You wont be hearing no griping from me only happy things and Nudes.

Skip ahead a few weeks/months, into an unknown future where VA is potentially inhabited and/or overrun by Ninja-Werewolf-Vampire hybrids. You are walled in your safehouse compound and you've found a way to continue your rock 'n' roll WoW lifestyle......RealID whispers start kicking up that your old guild will be resurrected to its days of yore glory......do you abandon and return to your old guild -- hoping that it will somehow restore the balance to VA (i.e. where are your loyalties)? Or, will sitting around with old baseball player high school friends chatting about glory days be enough?Nah you will be my home, my everything, the air i breathe when im gasping for breath, but heres a ? heres another scenario, if werewolfs/vampires do invade my humble abode and i possibly get bit or eating, and come back as a vampire or werewolf, but for some reason i still manage to play wow, because it is now a basic instinct that has been morphed into my dna, will u be cool with me being a vampire/werewolf, raiding with u in the same raid?

You have 2 items -- you could go with this, or, you could go with that. You could go with this, but this is kinda whack. What tools (if any) are you using to figure out the dope and or whack nature of your WoW things? Google.

How's your internet connection? Sandra Bullock in The Net? Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail? Angelina Jolie in Hackers? That blonde kid in Jurassic Park? Matt Broderick in War Games? Creepy guy in Lawnmower Man? JT in The Social Network? John Cusak in The Raven? Josaphat in Metropolis? Imma go with Angelina in the Hackers, but speedtest.net says im in top 5% of fastest internet. can provide link if u desire. and w/e else u desire.

Let's dig deeper into you -- what's your fave band? Drink? Movie? Color? Underused word? Baby Animal? Adult Animal? Hieroglyphic? I love all music, except operah and even then maybee, really the band could be anyone but imma go with Avenged Sevenfold, Jameson, Grandmas Boy,Passion Fruit,Honeybadger,Honeybadger, Stick people

As a DPS class, in the transformer style fist you are joining to crush pixels, is your fist-effectiveness determined solely by your DPS and/or overall damage output, to the exclusion of everything else?

No, i believe no dps is worst then lower dps

Do you approve of the consumption of Peeps, or, do you believe in using Peeps in torture scenarios? Scenarios and then consumption.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Barrybright