Intro- Barrybright

Barrybright

HI everyone, my name is Matt(Barrybright in game). I am 22 years old, smoking hot and eligible for boarding. I'm from Virginia Beach, Virginia ( awesome name of a city right, they put alot of effort into the name) but I currently live in Chesapeake, which is just outside from Va Beach. I am currently going to school for Computer Science, and hoping one day to win the lotto. My efforts for that so far have been shortcoming. But I continue to have faith.

On a side not I am currently in the market for a 50cc scooter, because I have no license, which in term means im very actice wow player :). So let me discuss my Wow Career, cause thats pretty much what it is. I have been playing since BC, which a group of RL friends got me into this pit of madness! And here I am today still playing after 5 years or so. I love doing any activity with guildies, webcam, playing in ponds in ORG, or just raiding. Basically if I am raiding and killing pixelated dragons I am a very happy camper. Hopefully soon I will be able to take this journey with yall into the Mist of Panda-land, and from there we can kill anything in our path. Lmk if yall want to talk or know anything else about me, cause I am a open book, ready to be read.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to be clear, "webcam" means you want to cyber with us, right?

Before you spread the pages of your journal wide open for us to see, I have some questions. Could you show us your main(s) and talk about your current raiding experience? What did you like about our recruitment post?

Also, explain your contempt for the Enter key and the paragraphs it is able to create.

Thank you. :)

Ill cyber with anyone as long as they sign a consent form and can prove there over 18. :)

I could def show you my main, and my current raiding exp.

Lets see what I liked about the recruitment post.It was blunt, upforward, designed to keep the baddys out. Lets be real I agree with what he said, you get off from work after being there all day, you dont wanna come home and raid with people you dont enjoy raiding with.

my pinkey is alittle sore right now, which is my enter finger, and my pinky told me, he didnt wanna reach that far...but hell get over it

my main:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Barrybright/advanced

I am only 4/8hm this teir, I was raiding with Pinnacle, and alot of misfortunes this teir led me to being behind this teir, i was 6/7FL w/ attempts on Rag, 6/13hm First teir, which I did start late.

My current prog def doesnt reflect my skill as a player, I have multiple logs. on a stand still fight such as Ultraxion hm I am pulling 40k, sometimes more depending on my rng factor, but on avg 40k

I appreciate your open mindedness toward cybering with our members.

In all seriousness, I trust that you read the part of our recruitment post where I talked about being an ecclectic group. We have had bad experiences with boys who did not know how to behave around our ladies, and if that is the case with you, you should not waste anyone's time here.

On a less serious note, I do want to propose a new rule: people who claim to be hot have to post pics and endure whatever feedback follows.

Back to your paladin, do you have some logs to link for me?

Also, since you like when I am blunt, I'm just going to tell you that I don't think upforward is a word.

Cheers.

For the record, I'd totally cyber with you if this was nine years ago. Probably in an upforward manner, too.

I'm glad to hear you take a firm stance with your sore pinky. Pinkies are notorious whiners, and should always be told to get over it. They usually only perform backup functions anyway, particularly when cybering.