WoW Application - Rogue

Scourge

Hello leaders and members of South of Heaven,

I am Leatherlord, of Stormreaver, looking for an invitation to this guild. I am looking for a mature, social guild experience that offers casual and competitive play and a variety of PvE and PvP. I am going into the military shortly and on the Air Force Base I will have limited time to play, so I am looking for a schedule that fits my raid times. These times would probably be around night time, 7-8 o'clock server. I am level 83 on Leatherlord, but I also have 2 level 85's. I do not have a lot of Cataclysm raiding experience as I have been inactive for the duration of the expansion, however I have raided BC and WOTLK before. I am looking forward to being in a guild before MoP hits, a guild with PvP and PvE for rated BGs, Arena teams, and Raids ovcourse.

If you accept my application, send me mail ingame or PST one of my characters: Leatherlord (most active), Asathor (level 85 Enhancement Shaman), Tarvus (level 85 Arms Warrior)

Thank you!

-Leatherlord

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, all the guilds I've been apart of (Currently in a guild called Outro) are really quiet, nobody really talks, and although they claim to raid; they don't. Empty guild calendars, no organization, stuff like that. I started looking around for a new guild and came across a druid on one of the zeppelin towers in this guild. I asked what kind of guild, he said raiding and all around good guild. So I was like okay, can I get an invite? He told me to come to these forums, and I like that. The way getting into a good guild used to be, with an application. Now all the "Top" guilds just randomly mass invite everyone that isn't in a guild, and for this guild to be application-only, thats really cool. Something that I would be proud guild-wise to be a part of.

-Leatherlord

Well I appreciate the compliment. Have you had a chance to look over our recruitment post?

http://www.sohguild.com/index.php?/topic/7312-soh-status-wow-chapter/

Even though you are not applying to join the raid team, it would still help you to get the flavor of our guild.

Also, because everyone is thinking it, I'm just going to be the one to ask - does your character name denote any particular "interests" outside of the game? :sarcastic: