Harth/Harthmore - GW2 App

Harth

Greetings, name is Brandon, but in game I go by Harth, Harthmore or Niejil. Typically I've played either a ranged or healing class. I've played in DAoC, WoW, Aion, and too many more to mention. Was in various guilds from the various games which never seemed to really hold together. I'm an friend of Vitemorte and she suggested (strongly, like with thread of life and limb, ok so not really, just wanted it to sound good) that I drop in an app. I read over the rules of conduct and they seem very straight forward, just wanted to point out one thing. My current employment has me on 24 hrs, off 48 hours. In addition, I'm in a class with a set schedule and very wide range of clinical rotations. That being said I'll be a very casual member, but hope to contribute as much as possible and be an asset to the community.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

-The strange guy with the radio DJ like voice

Hi Brandon,

Are you a firefighter by chance? Just asking... the schedule made me think of it.

Either way, we are currently only taking applications via referrals (so I'm happy to hear that Vitemorte sent you over), but my only concern is how much you will be on during the "recruitment" period for us to get to know you. While we definitely have a varied mix of people in the guild with all kinds of play times, I want to make sure that you'll have enough time to become familiar with the guild and for us to become familiar with you.

If you feel comfortable with this, I wouldn't have any hesitation in moving things along. I just want to be address this up front.

I am a Civilian EMT with a local fire department, so yeah, that's the schedule and the class I'm currently in is a paramedic program, thus the hours/lots of clinical rotations. I'm very ok with remaining a recruit until both the guild members and I feel that we are a good fit for one another no matter what that duration may be. I know it's about being a team player, working together, but most importantly getting to know each other. I just wanted to point out the limited hours as to make sure there wasn't any surprises and that the guild was ok with that.

Right on.. I just wanted to be clear.

I'm going to get you set up with Recruit acces. Please take the time to read the following threads.

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

When you're ready to be tagged, /w Feramoan, Huntyre or Proof in game and we can get you a guild invite.

Otherwise, welcome aboard and I look forward to meeting you in game.

Welcome, Harth. Huntyre has you set up and it appears as though you're ready to fall into the groove and let us get to know you, which is great. Please /w either me (Feramoan), Huntyre or Proof for a guild invite.

I look forward to gaming with you.

• 3 weeks later...