WOW Application - Holy Paladin

Rollèn

Feja,

I've always used recount so that is why it is there. I haven't had a lot of trouble with it myself and like to see what other healers are casting on progression fights to see why they are using that rather what I may or may have not been using. It's something I do check while in raid to make an adjustment if neccessary during a certain phase rather than wait until I see the WoL parse. With that said, I've normally always raided with myself and another resto shaman making it easy to discuss in healer chat or through whispers.

Edited by Rollèn

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm not saying don't use one, I was just saying eww to recount. We here in SoH support the use of Skada, lol. Recounts features are impressive thought and I miss them, but it wasn't worth the combat log access strain.

However, with the changes to the 64bit client, maybe I should revisit it.

Actually Recount no longer causes any slowdown for me in the 64 bit client, and we have a few people who are still loyal to it.

However, it remains the case that its Uptimes module is broken. It also can't display damage taken by NPC's with the same flexibility as Skada. Both of these failings can be supplemented by WoL of course. But for me, I like to be able to quickly glance at my Skada and see who is being too slow to switch to a target, etc. ;)

Rollen I'd like to skip a step and go directly to a Mumble interview. Can we set up a time this week? I could do Tues or Wed around 8pm EST if that works.

Okay, I couldn't get my WoL Parse to post. It took about 5 tries. This is my parse of Ultraxion. I left the group afterwards due to the time it was taking due to AFK players and the kick fest going on. I tried joining another group, but it was the same thing just on a different boss. I'm a little rusty from not raiding and was disappointed.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/dc1pl6326ah4qzwa/sum/healingDone/?s=175&e=525

Welcome to the forums!

A few questions in re your shaman -

Is your reforging pre- or post-patch? I'm curious as to which (if any) haste breakpoint you were trying to hit and what your reasoning was for keeping crit.

Why Glyph of Riptide? You cast Riptide about as often as one would expect if it were unglyphed, and Ultraxion isn't a spread-raid or movement-heavy fight.

You used your totems on cd but didn't touch your 4-piece bonus - any reason?