WOW Application - Holy Paladin

Rollèn

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- what raiding experience do you have on the holy paladin? how current is your knowledge / theorycraft on holy paladin?

I have no raiding experience as a holy paladin to date. I have healed on him before, but never raided. However I have healed HM's on my resto shaman. While I have no way of proving it, I can and would familiarize myself with a holy Paladin's spell choices in a raid setting very quickly through research and watching raid boss kills through their POV.

I agree and feel the same way. If a player has that healer mindset they can shine with any healing class.

I'm more interested in finding a guild that is a good fit. I enjoy healing, and I'm open to a change in classes if required to be in a guild that has raid times and a history of quick progression that I'm searching for. Whether I heal on my shaman, paladin, or priest isn't that big of a concern to me. However once I start raiding in MoP on this toon, I will not be switching for raiding purposes.

Well just out of curiosity, like Cal asked, what do you think is your most favorite healing class? I've played them all as well and it really is a tough call since each has their own strengths and weaknesses.

You think you'd be content with your Paladin? As much as I enjoyed my HPally I couldn't see myself playing it each and every raid.

Feja,

My favorate healing class has always depended on what aspect of the game I'm playing. In PVE, it has been my Shaman since I was always most comfortable playing this toon due to my gear level always being the best in PVE. However I really do enjoy healing on my Paladin as well, but I've just never made the switch to another healing class for permanent raid purposes. For a while my favorate healer in TBC was my druid in Hyjal to fill-in for a healer when needed and for PVPing. For some reason we absolutely could never keep a resto druid or find a good one so I filled in when needed rather than DPS on my lock. This is what started me getting into a healer role. At the time Shamans on alliance side were new that expansion and chain heal was amazing in BT and even almost required in Sunwell to down certain bosses so I decided to level one as an alt that eventually became my main.