Kelashara Introduction - Holy Paladin

Kelashara

Hello guys I am Kelashara from Kel'Thuzad. A little about myself before I get into my Wow history. I am a 26 year old male who graduated in the Spring with my bachelor's degree in Information Systems Management. I am now in my second of four semester's in which I am seeking my MBA.I am a football/workout fanatic so I'm the man to talk to if that's what you enjoy. I am looking to join a guild not only for Mists, but for future expansions/blizzard games.

Link to my Armory: http://us.battle.net...elashara/simple

I started playing World of Warcraft right before the release of Wrath. I have raided the majority in 25 mans. I have raided at a high level(Performance wise) as a Resto Druid, Holy/Ret Paladin, Hunter, and Warlock. My raiding experience is as follows:

Wrath - Naxx Full, Ulduar Full(After release of ToGC), ToGC(10 man complete while current), ICC(11/12 HM)

Cataclysm - Bot 2/5 HM, Bwd 4/6 HM, Firelands 3/7 HM, DS 2/8 HM

I have been in two top 300ish guilds. The first guild was Decidedly Uncouth where I was recruited as a Resto Druid at the end of wrath. After doing my first raid with them, my computer decided it was time to die. By the time I got my new computer that I built, I had been kicked out for inactivity.

The second guild was Bless the Martyr. I was recruited there as a warlock towards the end of FL's for DS. Upon joining, I decided that the guild wasn't that great of a fit for me and decided to take a break until DS. I had been with my previous guild(Not Decidedly Uncouth) for around 2 years.

Upon coming back, I decided to run my own 10 man guild, in hopes of building it up into a solid 25 man guild come Mists. I originally was raiding as a lock because I had always wanted to but due to healing attendance and bad performance I offered to play a holy paladin for the first time and played it very well. My Holy Priest friend and I 2 healed Morchok and Ultraxion pretty easily. Upon going to Yorsaj, we were 2 healing it fine but the dps was too bad to meet the enrage time(with the buff). Ultimately, the guild folded and here we are now.

I understand that my raid experience as a holy paladin is lacking, however I do believe that I have the skill and experience to be a solid contribution to the raid team. I healed an entire expansion as a healer, and did very well. If given the chance, I think I will prove to be a great asset to the raid team. I am looking forward to the potential opportunity to raid with South of Heaven!

Kel

Hi Kel,

It was nice to talk to you last night and thank you for the app. Would you mind elaborating on what made Bless the Martyr a bad fit? (Not for the sake of bashing them but for the sake of better understanding what kind of guild you are seeking.)

I already asked many of my questions last night, so as I mentioned I have set you up with Guest access and will look forward to seeing those logs. :)

Hey guys! Thanks for the responses.

Bless the Martyr wasn't a good fit for me due to the Raid days and times. I had raided tuesday-thursday(9-12) since I started playing wow from. BTM's raid schedule was Sunday-Wednesday 8:30 to 12. Raiding on Sunday(Football) and the earlier start time were the reasons it didn't work for me like I anticipated. It had nothing to do with them, and everything to do with me. I am looking forward to getting back on my normal raid schedule.

Kel

Hello Inedit and Merriwhizzle,

Yeah I was creeping around the website, that chat function is a really good idea!

My favorite football teams are the Oakland Raiders(Yes I know) and the Ohio State Buckeyes.

Well I have a variety of music I listen to, but while I work out I listen only to Death Metal, Deathcore, or Hardcore, whatever you want to call it. And as I lift very heavy, I do tend to grunt from time to time... lol

I have been on Kel Thuz'ad for around 6 months. Thats where I attempted my own 10 man with no success =/

Edited by Kelashara