Kvich- WoW Death Knight Application

kvich

Good morning,afternoon,evening what ever it is when your reading this

I guess I should start out with the boring my name is Richard, 29, from Roanoke,VA. I am married and was a prior Marine. I work as an air traffic controller at the ROA airport and have a set schedule so it will never interfer with raiding. Also being married wont mess with raid since my wife plays WoW more then I do. In my life from being a Marine to being married I know how to take orders and not talk back when giving them. My job is attention to detail and knowing the rules and following them.

I have been playing WoW since day 1 or 2 it been so long forgot when I first activated my account. I started off on a resto druid in vanilla. During that time I raided MC,BWL,AQ20, AQ40 up to C'thun then guild broke apart when he was bugged and unkillable, Also when into Naxx 40 and did the first couple bosses in the easy spider wing. When BC came out I switched to feral since we were beast in BC. In the expansion I raid Kara, Mag/Gruul. SSC/TK, MH/BT, and sunwell well we were up to Muru prenerf then easily finished the zone when the nerf stick happened. In LK my guild needed DKs and so we did switches from within the guild and I got selected to switch mains. During the time we raid Eye, naxx, 3D sarth, ulduar (many HM), TOGC 10 insanity, ICC and did many herioc modes in ICC. When Cata hit I was made to switch to tanking so my guild can raid and I rather raid and do something I enjoy less then not raid at all. We killed BoT,BWD, ToT4W, FL all heroics except heroic Rag, DS.

The reason I am applying to SoH is because i am looking for a guild with adults and have the same goals in mind. I been stuck in a guild with younger people and the shorten raids and cancel of raids because mommy and daddy wont let them raid gets old pretty fast. I am also looking for a serious guild that doesnt go overboard with the amount of hours raiding but still like to get things done and do it fast and take it serious. I enjoy PVPing sometimes but I am not all that great according to my wife but I think i hold my own. Another reason I am apping is because I read that you are switching from 10 to 25 mans. I enjoy 25 far more then 10.

The reason I believe I would be a good fit for your guild is because I also come to raid prepared and on time. Over my years of WoW I have missed very few raids. I even once stole internet from a strip club and played in a parking lot to make a raid when i was driving to my job while my wife sat in the passenger sit. I dont mind being yelled at if i am not preforming or messing up on mechicanics of a fight or If you feel like just yelling at someone you can also yell at me since my wife does that sometimes just because I am there. I always take raiding serious and like to joke around but when it come down to getting crap down I like to get it done and move on to the next challenge.

Thank you for taking the time and reading my app. Please forgive me for the bad english or the missed spelled words. I always hated english in high school and it hasnt change since I got older. Hope to hear from you soon and again thank you for your time

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I even once stole internet from a strip club and played in a parking lot to make a raid when i was driving to my job while my wife sat in the passenger sit.

This is one of the better stories ever included in an application.

You make a really excellent intro post, so good job on that. Could you also please link your armory for us? And just to clarify - you finished T11 13/13H? That's mighty impressive. You were tanking for this?

The sad news is that I most likely do not have a current opening for a DK. Are there any alts on the table that you have some decent experience with?