Aussa lvl 90 hunter application

Aussa

I am posting here as a appication for your guild as a responce also to your post in my curretn thread on the world of warcraft forums.

http://us.battle.net...ic/6794729534#4

A small bit about me to keep it short and sweet. Been raiding since the middle of BC and have been hardcore eversince but after dragonsoul, i need something a bit lighter on the scedual. It dosn't help also that my guild has called it quits for this expansion so i need somewhere else to go. some personal achivements about me include.

Realm First Yogg-0

Realm First Heroic Lichking 25

Realm First Nefarian 25

Realm First Alakir 25

Realm First sinestria 25

Realm First Ragnaros 10

my armory link

http://us.battle.net...aw/Aussa/simple

I am willing to learn anything i dont already know already aswell as use any nessesary mods that im not useing as is. Communication programs are no issue for me and when im raiding im 100% dedicated to the kill.

if anyone is able to contact me ingame aswell that would also be great becuase then i can talk to any of your officers "live". I only have 1 question and thats in your post you raid 9-12 est. i live in Cali so im guessing thats like 6-9 correct?

i hope to hear back from everyone soon. thank you.

Hello,

Thanks for stopping by to post an app! You have some solid previous raiding accomplishments, but we'd like to hear a little bit more about you as a person. What do you do when you're not raiding? What do you like most about the expansion so far? Why did you decide not to opt for a more hardcore schedule this tier - is it really just because you hated dragon soul? Does that mean if you love Vaults you'll wind up wanting a more hardcore schedule than we offer?

Yes our schedule would be 6pm to 9pm your time.