WoW Shadow Priest - Twelvesöft

Twelvesoft

Hello, this is an application to the guild <South of Heaven> on Stormreaver Horde.

My name is Jeremy, Twelvesöft in game, I am 22 and I play a Play a Shadow/Holy priest. I mainly play Shadow but am very familiar with healing as well.

A little bit about myself- I live in Anchorage, Alaska (my brother is Staticpsycho). I am currently attending college at the University of Alaska Anchorage, and I am majoring in Pre-Law. I will graduate in December and will be heading to law school next year. I have been playing video games since Nintendo 64 and have been playing RPG's for as long as i can remember.

A bit about my WoW history, I started playing in Feburary of 2005 a few months after release. I was in the guild <A Team> on Stonemaul as alliance. We full cleared MC/BWL/AQ/NAXX as server first and fairly high up on the world ladder as well. I raided throughout Burning Crusade from Kara till Sunwell. I raided a bit during WoTLK but went to school in Reno, Nevada and my playing time was limited. I came back in Cataclysm but didn't do a lot of raiding, mainly PvP. I quit before Firelands was released and am now coming back to get back into raiding. I was a healer for most of Vanilla and Burning Crusade, I switched to Shadow during Wrath and have been shadow as my main ever since.

My current raiding progression so far this expansion is 6/6 Normal Mogu Shan Vaults, and Heroic Stone Guardians. I currently have no WoL's for my Shadow DPS since I was forced to heal in my current guild.

I'm looking to join a new Guild for a few reasons. My current guild has seemed to have a lot of problems with drama and keeping raiders happy. As well as a sense of lack of a community.

I heard about your guild through my brother, Staticpsycho, and would like to join your guild/gaming community for a few reason. Most importantly is the community that you have made out of a guild through multiple games, and what appears to be a very active forum. Reading over a few posts on this website, makes it seem that you have made a very friendly and serious gaming community focused on having fun, and always trying to do the best, which are qualities i find important when playing a game online with others. I have also read the Code of Conduct and believe I will have no issues with upholding these values.

My armory for my priest is here : http://us.battle.net...elvesöft/simple

My iLevel for shadow is 471, and i am actively looking to improve on it through crafting/reputation rewards, as well as LFR, and running Heroics.

I recently had surgery on my shoulder limiting my movement of that arm, but i am still able to go through LFR/Heroics with no problems as holy and Shadow. Within the next week or two it will no longer be any problem at all.

My computer is fairly high end and up to date, and can handle any 25man.

A few games I have also raided in are Rift, As well as a level 80 Warrior on Guild Wars 2. My raiding in Rift was very successful, and obtained quite a few "Shard First's" for Experts and Raids as well as starting the top PvE guild on my shard: <Shard First>.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and answering any questions you have :D , Thank you for considering my application!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Twelve,

I know we will be doing an LFR in a few hours and chatting in mumble, but I wanted to respond with a few questions here so everyone can see them (and the answers).

The first thing that is a little confusing about your armory is we don't see any achievements for TBC content. But from talking with you and your brother, I understand this is the toon you raided with then. If you could clarify..

The second point is that, although you mentioned playing Shadow in Wrath, it looks like your Wrath experience ended shortly after Naxx. That was due to school, as you mentioned. If you're still going to school until December, how will that impact your schedule and raid availability?

Related to that, I'm going to assume that once you begin law school (congrats btw) you will not be able to raid with us. So, just to confirm, that will not be until Fall 2013, correct?

Last question, which I know I asked last night, but when do you regain the use of both limbs for gaming? :)

Ashin:

I have achieves for Kara and Gruul's and due to RL stuff getting in the way I wasn't in a main raiding group for Sunwell and not sure why I don't have credit for Mag and the others that was a long time ago though so maybe my memory may be off, there was also some guild drama that led to a temporary break that caused me to lose motivation for raiding for a little bit, in addition to being sick of healing. For now school shouldn't impact my raiding schedule to any extent as I only need 2 classes to graduate and won't take up much of my time. Law School will not be until fall 2013 that is correct, and at this point in time I have no idea if I will be able to play during that time, or if it is a good idea that I try to do so.. With regards to my arm, I am able to use it a little bit now but it starts to ache after a while, if I take a pain pill I could probably use it for most of a raid, and within a week or so it shouldn't be an issue anymore altogether. As far as the name goes it is somewhat of an inside joke between my group of friends and came about from a way that a particular friend used to try to break the ice with ladies for himself or for us.

Huntera: I believe Inedit has decreed that I be called Moose instead of Alaska, which works fine for me.

Inedit: Sure, since Bear wasn't deemed fitting I will accept Moose.

Edited by Twelvesoft

As far as the name goes it is somewhat of an inside joke between my group of friends and came about from a way that a particular friend used to try to break the ice with ladies for himself or for us.

Congratulations. And I guess that's how you hurt your shoulder?

Also.

that friend doesn't play a toon named Hefferlol does he?

Finally.

Welcome