WoW Shadow Priest - Twelvesöft

Twelvesoft

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are now some DPS logs up for the fights we had tonight in HoF, been looking over them for a while now and while the raw numbers are a little bit lower due to lower level gear than some of the other raiders, I believe the amount of up-time maintained with the DoT's and rotation of other abilities shows the potential that will come into being once the gear disparity is reduced.

As far as the name goes it is somewhat of an inside joke between my group of friends and came about from a way that a particular friend used to try to break the ice with ladies for himself or for us.

I'd maintained the secret hope that you were making a subtle reference to the tonal system used to construct Western music, but I see now that those dreams were foolish.

I do feel this warrants further scrutiny, though.

First, as a general matter, does exclaiming to a random lady that you've a foot-long when flacid actally work in Alaska? Is the bar for good flirting that much lower in the snowy north?

Second, to the "or for us" part, did your friend claim to possess intimate knowldge of your own member? Or was it expected that simply knowing someone with such a massive schlong would warrant hooking up with you as well?

I'll refrain from asking the most obvious question out of good manners. :giggle:

Hahaha, firstly this was more in high school than anything else. And surprisingly it did work quite a few times, probably more due to the sheer outrageous nature of using that as an introduction. As for the him using it to assist us part, it was pretty much more of the same, we'd walk up to some girls and he would introduce me and attach that fun bit of information in at the end, no factual knowledge actually rquired, although it would be pretty hard to keep something like that from being noticed by any casual observer. In the end it was more for the lewl's then anything but sometimes the bravado it required worked out in our favor, always got some good laughs though.

On another note, just wanted to make this known now, but the week of the 19th, I will be on a trip to check out Law Schools and will miss the three days of raiding on the 20th, 21st, and 22nd. I will be getting back on the 25th and be good to go for the next week though if I am needed.