Fulgshift | Restoration/Balance Druid Application

Fulgshift

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Fulgshift! Would you consider yourself optimistic or pessimistic? What's your favorite board game? Do you like fish(to own, not eat)? Do you have a place in your heart for animated movies? Do you play Starcraft 2 or Planetside 2? Favorite author? Do you believe Placenta should be used in lotions and creams? Do you speak any other languages?

These are all very high priority questions.

Thank you,

Negido

Negido:

Howdy! I'm an optimistic realist, if that makes sense. I have faith in people (and humanity) but after spending time in DC...It's just sad how broken some things are. Favorite board game ever is Hero Quest. I do not own any fish as pets, nor do I think I would, simply because I'm a cat person and wouldn't want my cat to get any ideas. I have a huge place in my heart for animated films, as my fiance is a die-hard, animated movie junkie. She's been catching me up on some I've recently missed (Brave, How To Train Your Dragon, etc). My first movie I have a memory of was Sleeping Beauty, though. I do not play SC2 or Planetside 2. I suck REALLY BAD at SC2 and finished the campaign and decided to wait until the next expansion to play it again. I'm interested in trying out Planetside 2 but have been playing a ton of Path of Exile lately. My favorite author is probably Jeff Shaara, who writes slightly fictionalized novels about non-fiction events. I do not think placena should be used in lotions and creams simply because the idea sort of grosses me out. I do not speak any other languages, as I spent my first year of undergrad learning Latin...which ended up be a colossally difficult waste of time.

Cats are a suitable replacement to fish. How to train your dragon is so good! It's okay to not be very good at SC2, I'm currently training several other noobs how to play the game. So if you are interested in learning, I can teach you as well. We have random adventures as a group to the game, Planetside 2. Most of the time drunk :p. You've covered all of the bases! This application is Negido approved! You also seem to be able to enjoy a very social atmosphere. We, as a guild, play or hang out a lot outside of WoW. Not necessarily in person, but mumble still counts as hanging out. Is this an enviroment you'd enjoy?

Oh, definitely. I loved the atmosphere that we had in <Pandemic> with people always in mumble playing various games and actually being online outside of raid times just to hang out / shoot the shit / get drunk together. I'm pretty much in Mumble whenever I'm at home whether I'm doing work or whatever just to chat with my old <Pandemic> guys. So, absolutely, 110%.

Also...I mean, I'm REALLY bad at SC2. I used to watch Day[9]'s videos and I knew what I SHOULD be doing...but I get so caught up in doing 1 or 2 things that I completely forget to macro and then I remember that and forget to micro and then I just get frustrated and play more WoW. Haha.