Fulgshift | Restoration/Balance Druid Application

Fulgshift

Great question. My two moments of any real downtime on my dots were just after I cast tranquility during shadow phase and then immediately starting casting hurricane and shrooms on adds and when I was recasting shrooms during our third set of adds, also during shadow phase.

This still doesn't justify having both dots fall off the boss during those 5-6 second increments though. I will note that my uptimes were superior to our other boomkin, but that also may not say much. I simply need to get better about refreshing dots just before high AoE burst when I'm trying to juggle being in the proper eclipse and putting shrooms down as well.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Fulg,

I have been meaning to give an update. I've thought about our situation and yours, and I'd like to invite you to come trial on your moonkin. If everything clicks we can make a decision about moonkin v. hunter at a later date / for the next raid tier. Would you be interested in coming over next week?

Absolutely! If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to transfer today. I'll have a bunch of work to put into gemming/reforging/getting certain gear and it would be much, much cheaper on Stormreaver than Stonemaul. If that causes any problems, I can hold off, but I'd love to be around for a week of raiding even if I'm not involved in the progression.

Thanks so much!

If you feel like being thrown on the deep end you can work on HM Vizier with us tonight. But you and Syn will both have to learn the attenuation dance very fast to avoid frustration, so I don't want to impose that on you since this is last minute. We have someone who can fill the spot but I owe her a night off.