Kelta I Fury Warrior

Kelta

Character Name: Kelta (Although, I'd like to main swap, This is a good opportunity for me, as I've played a warrior for my entire wow career)

Spec: Fury

Armory: http://us.battle.net...ul/Kelta/simple

UI: http://wowpandemic.com/s3/gallery_images/534017/original.jpg?1357178070

(This differs slighty on a per character basis.)

World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-n65fhf6fa1fyu7sw/

(This is the newest log I think)

Who am I?

I am a student at GWCC in phoenix. I'm working on getting a bachelors in computer science (with a certificate in game design). I guess that makes it pretty obvious what I want to do with my life. I have one RL friend, and I sit at home all day everyday (unless I have class, which is like 8 total hours a week.)

Not much else, I'm a pretty bland and boring person.

What is my history?

TBC: I'll be honest here for once. I didn't raid in TBC. I played on a private server for a little and otherwise didn't even play WoW. I was still obsessed with Runescape. (which I still play heavily, just not as much as I did.)

Wrath: I helped form <Pandemic> with fulg. I started raiding there and raided with them for 3? years. I cleared everything except H LK when it was current content in wrath.

Cata: I raided with pandemic for 95% of my cataclysm raiding. We went 12/13 H tier 11. 7/8H tier 12 (I got a H rag kill myself about a month after T13). 1/8H DS with pandemic. I then transferred to arthas after a 2 month break and got 8/8H with a guild there.

Mists: I transferred back to stonemaul to lead <Pandemic> as I was (and still am) the GM. We got 6/6 normal before merging with resurgence and then got 16/16 N and 3/6 H. I then quit raiding with them as I just could not stand them and their general attitude towards me.

Why <South of Heaven>?

Fulg joined mumble today and told me how he and sinnical had found a new guild and had applied. I thought this might be a good opportunity to come back and find a new home to raid. Hopefully this time a great one.

The new tier coming out also fascinates me greatly. It looks like it is shaping up to be an amazing tier, and I didn't want to skip it.

How do I play?

I'm not sure exactly how I play. I kinda just sit down and push buttons.

I love being a damage dealer in most games I play, as I like being able to decimate everything I can as fast as possible. I'm always down to tank too though. I haven't really healed more than sinnicals Alt raid back in cataclysm, so I'm not sure how well I can heal.

I also have an alt of most classes, although most of them are still at level 85. I have 3 90's as of right now (warrior, shaman, warlock) and am leveling my hunter and mage as they seem like the most fun classes right now.

(P.S.) Sorry if my application sucks, I've never actually applied to a guild before. All of my previous guilds I was able to join because I either formed, or because I knew one of the officers or guild master exceedingly well.

Welcome to the forums! Time for the first question barrage!

How do you feel about animated movies? Are you pessimistic or optimistic? How do you feel about drunken bgs? Do you play any other games? Do you have an average sleep schedule or are you nocturnal? Do you work outside of going to school? If so, would there be a possibility of work overlapping with raiding? What kind of music you do typically enjoy? What company would you like to work for, if you could pick any? Are you generally reserved or very forward? Favorite disney movie?

That is all for now.... ;)

Thanks!

Negido

How do you feel about animated movies?

Well, I;m not really into american animation, but I'm pretty obsessed with anime/manga. If that answers your question.

Are you pessimistic or optimistic?

Usually pessimistic.

How do you feel about drunken bgs?

Can't drink, since I'm only 18. But I play LoL with drunk friends basically all the time.

Do you play any other games?

LoL, Runescape, D3, anything on sale on steam, minecraft, ESO (when it comes out).

Do you have an average sleep schedule or are you nocturnal?

It flips between nocturnal and normal every other week. I generally just go to bed when I'm tired. (unless I have class that morning)

Do you work outside of going to school?

Nope. So it won't overlap.

What kind of music you do typically enjoy?

Two steps from hell. Touhou.

What company would you like to work for, if you could pick any?

RIOT games.

Are you generally reserved or very forward?

Depends on the situation. When it comes to raiding, I will be very forward (save for naming) things people do wrong and will talk and try to help others improve. But that probably stems from being in pandemic so long and everyone coming to me for advice.

In real life I'm extremely reserved. I actually have multiple social disorders so I tend to keep to my own. (my first semester of college I didn't speak more than a sentence to anyone. that was last semester.)

Favorite disney movie?

Avengers.

Well I'm a very forward person and also typically very outgoing. If I ever make you awkward, just let me know. I'd rather not be "that guy". :p

Two steps from hell is very enjoyable!

I am into all forms of animation. What's your favorite anime?

How well do you handle criticism? Criticism is essential to improvement, as a person and as a team. It will never be spiteful or with ill intentions, however, that being said. The criticism will be blunt. Is this something you do well with. Also, it's good to be willing to help others!

AVENGERS!!!!!!

I can take criticism pretty well if it is justified. Although if it's someone trying to criticize me when something isn't my fault or the like then I tend to get defensive.

My favorite anime is actually more than one. FMA: brotherhood, Guilty Crown, and SAO are pretty much all tied as favorites.

Hi Kelta and thanks for the app. I'm not sure that I will have an opening for a dps warrior right now, so what did you have in mind in terms of reroll?

Also, just a tip:

I'll be honest here for once.
Sort of implies that you aren't usually honest. You may want to consider rewording that. ;)

Hi Kelta and thanks for the app. I'm not sure that I will have an opening for a dps warrior right now, so what did you have in mind in terms of reroll?

Also, just a tip:

Sort of implies that you aren't usually honest. You may want to consider rewording that. ;)

I guess that was because I usually say I raided in BC, yeah I worded it really badly.

I was thinking mage or monk in terms of rerolling. Maybe my rogue if not monk, since my monks low level.