a. Age: 22

b. Time zone: EST

2.) Character

a. Character name: Phillybanks

b. Character class: Hunter

c. Spec: Beast Mastery / Survival

d. Professions: Leatherworking / Engineering

e. Current realm: Stormreaver

f. Armory link: http://us.battle.net...ybanks/advanced / http://us.battle.net...paroos/advanced (My druid with all my previous experience)

3.) Connection

a. What is your average FPS?: 60-75, Also depends on the fight.

b. What is your average latency: 15-30 usually on Stormreaver

c. How stable is your connection - again, be specific: I never dc, and if I do its usually a problem in the area, or a power outage.

4.) Previous Guilds / Raiding History

a. Vanilla: During Vanilla I was very casual, so casual to the point where I would log on my friends accounts and do raids for them in top guilds on our server if they couldn't make it themselves. Originally I was a Rogue, I cleared BWL / MC on it but then quit because some of my other friends wanted me to play another game with them, so I did!

b. Burning Crusade: During BC I joined Agony. We were the only guild to kill Archimonde and Kil'jaden on our server. We were able to clear everything in 1 night generally.

c. Cataclysm: Start of Cataclysm, I joined a 25 man Heroic progression guild, Oblivion. We ended up clearing 12/13 heroic with them. A group of them killed Heroic Al'akir in 10 man months before we got there, and they never wanted to do it on 25 man. We left during Firelands after we got 6/7 heroic just because the people in that guild were just way too up tight, and the GM was doing nothing about our lack of roster. We had to 24 man Majordomo because people wouldn't show up. Like I said, I eventually left with a group of friends to join Coalition. This is where we got realm first Heroic Ragnaros. We stayed with this guild for about a year, and two of us got promoted to officer. (I believe our Rag kill was US 32nd) During Dragonsoul we left. The GM was just way too flustered by internet girls to care about the guild itself. He also was always late on tuesday (our only day of raiding during farm). It was just too much to deal with, he never motivated the guild either, we would always start an hour late because people "forgot" or "didn't feel like logging on because they were playing another game" etc etc. After leaving Coalition, I joined TM with a friend of mine. Pretty much the reason for leaving that guild was the fact the GM forced us to be friends and be around eachother 24/7. He actually joined one of our skype calls and told us we can't be in skype because we were ruining the guild (this was at 11pm). I thought that was pretty absurd. Although besides that the guild was fine, just couldn't handle the "hey, since you're in our guild you MUST be in mumble 24/7 and make friends". Not saying I'm anti-social, but sometimes I like to just bro out with my bros. TM is also where I did all of my heroic 25 man beta testing. After leaving TM I transfered to Stormreaver to join Accession, sadly they disbanded weeks after joining.

5) World of Logs:

a. http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/218657/ is the most recent handful of logs I have at the moment. Some of them are iffy because of bad groups, or just increase of gear over the weeks.

6) UI Screenshot:

a. http://i.imgur.com/ZU00Ke4.jpg

7) Why South of Heaven?

a. Well first off the times are absolutely perfect. As I said to Ashen, my friend and I are just looking for something a bit more relaxed but competitive at the same time. You guys seem to offer that. Looking to meet and raid with new people while climbing the ranks at the same time :).

If there are any other questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to ask, I'm used to being criticized.

Edited by Phillybanks

Hello Phillybanks and welcome to the forums,

How do you feel about playing Survival and Beast Mastery do you favor one over the other. If you play both specs In what encounters do you favor one over the other.

Thank you for the welcome.

I favor Beast Mastery for any single target fight. Survival is the best spec for AoE atm, so fights like Heroic Feng and Heroic Sha, which contain a lot of important adds to aoe, I would play survival for those. I am also very fluent in survival single target, so playing it for an AoE heavy fight wouldn't be a dps loss at all as far as single target goes.

Edited by Phillybanks

Hi Philly and thank you for the app. As I mentioned in game there is a bit of indecision on our part based on whether or not we feel able to take your friend / dps warrior. I will try to sort everything out this week.

In the meantime, can you talk about why you've decided to look for something a little less hardcore this time around?