Ásagrimmr, Hunter

Ásagrimmr

Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/%C3%81sagrimmr/simple

World of logs :http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/252355/calendar/01-13/

Raiding history on my hunter: I came back to the game around the 10% buff(nerf) on icc and having my old account being gone and my friend sucking me back into the game.

I had to make a new account and start all over which i started on the realm altar of storms and leveled this hunter to 80 and raided in a guild that was friends i made on

aos.

I joined dominion which was on aos in cataclysm(which is now on stormrage) and started raiding in it's 25man group, i raided in the guild making friends and we got 6/13 heroic In t11,

In t12 we got 6/7h in 25mans then they decided to do 10man ragnaros heroic because of 5 of the raiders complained they would leave if we would not do 10man.

In t13 after killing heroic morchok the guild started going back to 10man raiding which then i thought about going to harmonium on tichondrius

with 3 friends coming into harmoniums progression, and got 8/8h t13 having to use a turtle pet because of the tanks not using stamina gems in they're gear.

Before the beginning of mop the raid leader Xzon(a resto shammy) had said he was going to quit and put an officer in charge of the guild.

The officer who in the first 2 weeks of raiding he had changed his main to a warlock and started to gear him out and we had a disagreement about the way his raid leading,

would destroy the core 25man(which eventually happened).

In the beginning of Mist of pandaria i had joined intent on kel'thuzad from influence of my hunter friend and had raided some of the 25man content. Then with my work schedule which changed

i could not actually raid 5 nights a week until 1-2am.

I had come back to stormrage to raid with a friend back in dominion(which then went to stormrage from aos) i had raided to help them get some progression kills on normal fights.

Then my friend who was in sublime asked me to come back to tichondrius to help them progress after they're core had lost 4 people and needed me to come help them which i got 7/16h with them

being kinda under geared versus there main core and keeping up with they're dps despite my gear difference.

Hunter priority for surv

black arrow

ss

kill shot

explosive shot

amoc

barrage(because it works with survival during stormlast totem) or depending on fight glaive toss

readiness

stampede

arcane shot

cobra shot

hunter priority for bm

ss

bestial wrath

amoc(only really good if you have bestial active)

kill shot

kill command

dire beast

glaive toss

focus fire

readiness

stampede

arcane shot

cobra shot

About my gaming life

Well all my life i have played video games from influence from my older brothers being 4-12 years older then me(I'm 18 years old), and ever since i have been playing video games since i was

3 years-old playing super mario on snes and donkey kong country :D .

I was mainly a fan of shooters playing golden eye beating my bros and they're friends. When halo came out i was beating my brothers and they're friends at it and they hated it.

I started playing wow at a young age 9 and started raiding at 10 playing a mage at the beginning.

About me

My name is Joseph and i am 18 in the process of getting my g.e.d and going to college for web design and programming, I am also into culinary arts because of influence by my brothers who are chefs.

My hobbies

I am into gaming :D , playing frisbie golf, card games, poker. listening music and mostly stuff from the 1960s-80s, i play lol, tf2, and other games in my free time. and also cooking.

Hello. Im one of the guilds hunters and going over your logs i have some concerns.

Looking over your vizer attmpts i see alot of deaths due to attentuation but very little deterrencs. Can you elaborate on this?

Spirit bond vs Iron hawk. Your thoughts? Why do you use spirit bond

Fervor vs Thrill vs Dire beast. Why fervor?

Your kill of elegon you got hit by the energy cascade. Was that a freak accident?

I dont quit understand your use of barrage based only on the use of stormlash (5m CD). Your stormlash damage only averages like 200k. Glaive toss is the supirior option in every other circumstance would that override the stormlash bonus?

Can i get a pic of your ui please

Edited by acierCRISIS

Hi just got home

for first question for vizier, the fight was actually bugging out on our server i do not know about anyone else's but vizier was casting double rings on the fight and

deterrence was bugging out getting hit through rings, our bubbles were not working it was a bugged fight and we also found out about our friends doing ambershaper could not get out.

For the spirit bond/iron hawk it was because of soloing raids and for different fights requires both specs and i logged out in them

fervor vs thrill vs dire beast has been mainly a thing that most hunters have been discussing and most of them agree that its all in the hunters taste right now

fervor for being with more burst specs and fluent focus regen vs dire beast which is dependent on how it attacks and if its attacks are fast enough to give enough focus.

and thrill was for bm pvp forgot to change back to amoc.

my elegon kill was a huge lag spike caused by the instance servers getting incredibly flooded and getting 1100 ms on world is bad i guess other people in my raid experienced a huge spike which was caused during the transition.

The barrage question is because of most hunters i have talked to deciding to use barrage with stormlash and i have been trying to test it instead of glaive toss mainly because of the bugs with it (not coming back not allowing to be used or not hitting said target or targets) if you have any other questions i can talk with you about it

Picture of my ui : http://img843.images...20213161803.jpg