Maya Holy/Disc Priest

Raina

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Previous was Exordium which turned into a 10man guild named Sovereign that shortly fell apart. I raided with them through Firelands and Dragon Souls. A reference from that guild would be Valorknight on Eredar. He was a Holy Paladin I healed alongside with the whole time.

Haven't been able to get a hold of Valor yet (I've had a busy work week and keep missing him online), but I did speak with a few of my other ex-Sovereign buddies, and they had only good things to say regarding you =)

Yes Ashin, I'm going to work on my schedule being up to par and while I do that I'll be working on my gear more with experience for raids so that hopefully if I came around I wouldn't be behind too much and could catch up with you guys immediately.

I think Valor might be taking a break most the time I find him it's through Real ID, he might have transferred off because he was looking for a new guild too. I'm glad they still think good things about me, really wish everyone had stayed around and Exordium was still alive. Being with a group so long makes you miss them when they are gone.

Before I get into things I will say I am intrigued/interested by your application except the remark about Disc being a one button spec...if anything Holy is with ~2.8sec CoH CD (4pc T14 + GCD spin) :p. If you feel like it check out my Disc/kill videos, I press lots of buttons :), oh plus one as Holy for Tsulong Heroic.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fehja435943857949853

I also watched all of your kill videos from Youtube, my main concern was your mobility; you looked almost 'flat-footed'. Now, that could have been because the nature of Dragon Soul, majority of the fights were spent stacking up and only requiring movement when absolutely necessary.

I have experienced MoP to be incredibly demanding on our abilities to control our avatar more so than Dragon Soul or Firelands ever were; read Imperial Vizier Heroic. Your healing reflexes and spell choice look good from the logs and your videos, but I have that doubt in my mind about your movement capabilities. And from the looks of it T15 will be just as demanding.

From the logs you posted I noticed you died on most of the kills. On Heroic Elegon you had two deaths, the first being from Total Annihilation. Seems you stood outside the circle when the add exploded, that could be taken out of context. Maybe someone fucked up and to save a wipe you ran out to soak? After you were rezzed you then died a second time from not quickly moving out of the lightning circles on the ground during the pillar phase.

For the Spirit Kings kill you didn't move out of the Annihilate quick enough.

On Windlord you got hit more than any of the other ranged from the Whirling Blade throws, actually having a death due one because a Wind Bomb was thrown on you at the same time.

For Empress it took you ~10 seconds after having the Cry of Terror debuff to move into a dissonance field resulting in the raid taking ~18 million damage: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/yq8orte9qg25hkmz/spell/123792/?s=5961&e=5984

Although that one confused me, not what you did but what the log shows...cause it ticks every 2 seconds for 20 seconds, so 10 total ticks, you got into the field for half the duration so the raid should have taken only 5 ticks, yet the log shows everyone taking 9-10. Regardless you can see on the Debuffs section the Dissonance Field debuff is applied ~10 seconds after Cry of Terror debuff was.

Now having said all of that, I also need to put it all into perspective. You are new to MoP raiding, most of those fights were your first encounters with the boss. I understand that. But there's still that seed of doubt in my mind about your potential movement issues, as I've seen in these recent logs and on your Firelands+DS kill videos.

Have you ever felt this to be one of your weaknesses?

I think Valor might be taking a break most the time I find him it's through Real ID, he might have transferred off because he was looking for a new guild too. I'm glad they still think good things about me, really wish everyone had stayed around and Exordium was still alive. Being with a group so long makes you miss them when they are gone.

Yes, valor had been looking for a new guild. But last night Lufan said he had found one (can't remember the name atm). And Re: Exo/Soveregin; Jab destroyed both of them with his big head and lack of leadership... Imo (and a lot of others as well).

Btw, Stabbz says hi

Edited by Evgeny