Holydaughter- Socially Social Holy Priest (Jaydin/Dizimo)(For Social Purposes)

Dizimo

Herro,

My name is Jaydin, of the guild Paradigm. I am wanting to join South of Heaven on my priest as a social member, with the possiblity of maybe an alt raid if you need me.

A little bit about myself:

• I am 18 y/o
  • I am a student- Biology Major
  • I have a kitty:]
  • I`m VERY shy, ask tilly and Dar.
  • I`m easy going, like having fun in-game.

Hobbies etc.

• I play baseball
  • I used to do MMA but am now an avid UFC/Bellator fan (but I`m actually against violence outside of competition<3)
  • I write/play music. I play 8 different instruments and am starting to learn more(cello, trombone, most percussion, flute, trumpet, piano, violin, saxophone.)
  • WoW, and League of Legends are really the only games I play.

Wow History(only if you really want to know, It`s not important):

I started playing WoW in WoTLK, not really knowing much and leveling when ICC was already at like 20% buff. I got 80, joined a guild and raided with the. I got the taste of raiding then but soon after I had to quit because of family issues. I came back in Cata and found the guild I am in now. It was a very casual raiding group and fit the times I needed(this was at the end of cata while the nerf was active at like 20%.) I was on my mage at this time because that has always been my main. We moved from Horde Sargeras, becuase it was an awful place to be, and made our home on Stormreaver and Re-made as Paradigm. As the first month past of MoP people either quit playing/ family issues made them stop raiding so we had to recruit a couple to fill the group. We eventually had everything but a healer so I told the GM I would just level my pally (since it`s hard to find good healers that aren`t already taken.) I soon after leveled my paladin and then started raiding with them on him (recently changed to a her.) We never really took progression seriously, and just wanted to have fun(which is why we aren`t a 25m Allaska.)
:p
I`m still learning my paladin so far, since I have been only playing it a couple months, but enough about me... lol

People I am acquainted to in the guild: Tilly, Dar, Allaska(through mumble), Negido (drunken PVP), Esta (alt run/some mumble).

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello den dere Jaydin, welcome to dese here forum thingies. I dun only gots dat one question t'be askin atcha, if a genie granted you one wish that you could only use for yourself, not to benefit anyone else, what would it be? and wif dat I'll be seein atcha in game most like sometime mebbe

I`d wish for more wishes that weren`t so specific...... :p

CHEATS! you sure you're not a druid? can't have it. guess again!

*EDIT also, come check out chats, 50 bonus points if you are social your first time in, dont worry we're gentle

Edited by Morkgrim