Flavien BM/SV Hunter

Flavien

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh Midri you can be just like Sigourney Weaver driving her loader thing at the end of Aliens! Maybe Friday we're going to work on your delivery of her key line during that scene.

Flavien, those rules are not based on your skin color. We have a wide variety of people here, and everyone has a different threshold for being offended or annoyed. Those rules are based on my threshold. I am an old man and am easily annoyed. For example, having a hunter whose pets are all named as variations of "nigger" would annoy me. And since this is my guild and it requires a lot of my time, I feel okay asking people not to annoy me.

Your thoughts?

I really liked this.

Ooh Midri you can be just like Sigourney Weaver driving her loader thing at the end of Aliens! Maybe Friday we're going to work on your delivery of her key line during that scene.

Flavien, those rules are not based on your skin color. We have a wide variety of people here, and everyone has a different threshold for being offended or annoyed. Those rules are based on my threshold. I am an old man and am easily annoyed. For example, having a hunter whose pets are all named as variations of "nigger" would annoy me. And since this is my guild and it requires a lot of my time, I feel okay asking people not to annoy me.

Your thoughts?

I'll get you a cane for your birthday. And I'll puree all your veggies for you too so your teeth can handle them :)

Hey Flavien long time,

First I took look at your toon setup, you have a missing socket and enchant that not best for hunters. Also I recall when you ask long time ago to join TSM that I advise you that those professions were not best for hunters or raiding especially the herbalism. The UI provided should be in raid environment. Going through the log you provided your dps seems kinda low and with your current gear (522 weapon, t15 2pc 4pc and 2 Rppm trinkets) it shouldnt be that low. Can you explain a little more why you was ask to bow out as tsm still looking for hunters? Good luck with your app

Edited by Stridur

To answer your questions ill just make a list.

1. missing socket. Back when that legendary quest for 6k valor was current content My father was diagnosed with Lymphoma so I took almost 2 months off raiding for family reasons so i just now finished that quest.

2. bracer enchant. It was the last raid before I began to raid with tsm and bracers were one of those stubborn pieces that never dropped. They finally did and with ToT coming out I asked my class leader if I needed to change my enchant and he just told me to wait because in normals it wouldn't make that much of a difference if i just waited for the 522 bracers.

3. professions. I've never joined a guild that required me to run specific professions, but like I said in my app if I was ever asked to level something different I would.

4. UI. I will get you one

5. low dps. The last raid I was with tsm was the raid that I got my Bad Juju trinket and the raid I received my 4 piece but wasn't able to use until after the raid. So the logs provided are without the 4pc and Bad Juju

6. Being asked to bow out. I could give my some BS answer but in all honesty I don't understand myself other than TSM was merging with some other guild. Ry said if anyone wanted an in-depth explanation that he would give a one and give me a recommendation.

To answer your questions ill just make a list.

1. missing socket. Back when that legendary quest for 6k valor was current content My father was diagnosed with Lymphoma so I took almost 2 months off raiding for family reasons so i just now finished that quest.

Sorry about your father, but the thing is not that you took awhile for the quest , which honestly shouldn't, since 6k only takes 6 weeks , its the fact you completed it , week ago and still havent gotten the socket. Its only 2 bgs and kill one guy that could be done with 5 people.

2. bracer enchant. It was the last raid before I began to raid with tsm and bracers were one of those stubborn pieces that never dropped. They finally did and with ToT coming out I asked my class leader if I needed to change my

enchant and he just told me to wait because in normals it wouldn't make that much of a difference if i just waited for the 522 bracers.

Waiting for a drop, to do better enchant could take weeks and is total depend on RNG. There are so many other methods you could've done on this approach. 1) Enchant with 180 agi and buy the mats, with your professions gold shouldnt be problem, or at least enchant 50agi which is > 170 mastery and cheap. 2) you could've gotten the bracers from Shado pan assault (Powderburn Bracers) which are 522 and only require friendly with Shado pan and only 1250 vp which doesnt take much at all. Raiding for weeks with poor enchant and item hurts you and the raid in the long run.

3. professions. I've never joined a guild that required me to run specific professions, but like I said in my app if I was ever asked to level something different I would.

I understand some guilds dont but most heroic and progression guilds do, as so do we. Heroics are dps checks on some fights and especially when you have guilds killing boss with 4-5 people up at 1-2% everything counts. Also the fact you ask what does heroic guild look for and I advise and you still havent switch out a gathering profession.

5. low dps. The last raid I was with tsm was the raid that I got my Bad Juju trinket and the raid I received my 4 piece but wasn't able to use until after the raid. So the logs provided are without the 4pc and Bad Juju

You can see clearly in the log I looked at, and which is the one you provided, that you had Bad Juju (juju madness) (http://www.worldoflo.../41/?enc=bosses) on all the bosses after council. The 4pc isnt huge but 2pc bonus is where the tier shines on its bonus. The numbers are low and as ashin stated your SS uptime is low as well.

Overall you always been cool dude but since we only raid 9 hours week which is way less than TSM , we need people with correct stats, enchants, professions, rotations, up times etc , pretty much bringing the most out of their class to the raid, as we have no time to joke around with 13 bosses to kill. Also some heroic fights are dps check, we already have people on bench that bring good dps so I dont know since they could push more dps than what the logs showed . Wish the best luck on your app.

Edited by Stridur