Heisenberg- 533 Fire Mage

Heisenberg

One last thing because I am bored and don't really feel like going for a jog

But it's funny how the wow community is so bipolar in its perception of this class!

I think you can say that about most every class in the game. People base their judgments off what classes do well or what happened to them in arena or in a bg without really understanding the inner nuances of the class and spec. Last tier I constantly got chastised from my guildmates that arcane mage was a no skill 2 button class. However, if you look performance differences among the people that played the "no skill 2 button class," it was quite staggering. Arcane mage actually took a lot of micro managing in order to put out the great numbers the spec was capable of.

Back to hunters though, if you look at a BM Hunters rotation for the pull of the fight, its quite ridiculous. Without researching if this is the correct order

02: Misdirect

-01: Hunter's Mark

+00: Potion + Serpent Sting

+01: Rapid Fire + Stampede

+02: Bestial Wrath + Blood Fury (+ engineering gloves if you have) + Kill Command

+03: AMoC

+04: Dire Beast

+05: Glaive Toss

+06: Arcane Shot

+07: Arcane Shot

+08: Kill Command

+09: Readiness + Kill Command

+10: Glaive Toss

+11: Arcane Shot

+12: Arcane Shot

+13: Dire Beast (when Bestial Wrath falls off, if you have 4p delay this 6 seconds and just do Kill Command when it is off cooldown)

+14: Arcane Shot

+15: Bestial Wrath + Rapid Fire + Kill Command

*Make sure you use your 2nd AMoC during the second Bestial Wrath, even if your first is not over yet, since it is on a 2 minute cooldown and your BW is 1 minute cooldown, and you want that to be synched up

Pretty crazy if you ask me

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow lots of stuff happened here!

First and foremost I give you credit for handling the pile-on you just got. That reflects well on you. You don't need to go to the opposite extreme of walking on eggshells. We're adults and joke around plenty. It does happen to be a pet peeve of mine the way people abuse a few words - retard, rape and gay are on my list. Just rubs me wrong. Likewise, we have several excellent raiders on our team who are female, and so when a guy I don't know decides to introduce himself by announcing that he likes tits in his face, I seems a bit awkward. How would it be for you if you got introduced to a friend of a friend at a bar, and the first thing he decided to say about himself was that he likes a good dick in his ass? I think the fair response is somewhere between "settle down" and "wtf". So I mean, you can see how that's kind of strange yeah?

For what it's worth, we snuck a reference check on you, it was confirmed that you are a pleasant teammate. ;)

Wasn't intentional. Again, guilds wouldn't want me to be an integral part of their team if I was some kind of asshat. Sorry for swearing, but I couldn't think of another word. Don't forget, I have also ran guilds before and understand that personality and guild fit is just as important as performance. I can assure you that I don't put offensive words in my posts to purposefully make people angry.

I will take you at your word - we can move on.

I think we were working on Megaera at the time, which I was sitting for because I didn't have raid cooldowns for rampages. The kid that moved to Montana is named Nick. He is my last good friend that lives within 2 hours of me. Would you rather sit in standby in a game, or have one last good week with an old friend?

I wasn't questioning your priorities - just your reliability and communication. You say that you were being benched anyway and that you communicated in advance to the RL that you would be unavailable for four raids. If that's the case I don't agree with your RL's decision to demote you. What you did seems reasonable to me.

A local joint has 50% off pizzas and $5 pitchers on Wednesday. Pretty solid deal.

Before I moved to Virginia I used to live near a brewhouse that had a similar deal on Thursdays. I miss that.

When I said I wouldn't court you, that you could decide if you liked me or not it wasn't meant to be taken in an offensive way. For some reason when I communicate in text, it comes out to people in the wrong way. That is just my fault in communication. It happens when I text all the time. I meant it more that I don't feel I need to jump through hoops and dance for you (even though all my apologies and explanations have kind of turned into this) in order for you to see my value in your raid.

I didn't take any offense to that. :p That line of our recruitment post is mostly to put people on notice that if they just copypasta something or post five sentences with zero personality, I won't be interested. It's not a requirement that you flirt with us in order to get in. And, again, I don't want you to become a humorless robot because you feel that's required to fit in. It isn't. If I tell you "there's too much garlic in this" that doesn't mean I don't want any garlic in my food. It just means that such things should be balanced according to taste.

After all, we all can enjoy a good fuck every now and then.

Esta and I are escalating this thread, rapidly.

first thing he decided to say about himself was that he likes a good dick in his ass

Like I said, I not only value diversity but I promote it. My sister is a lesbian, and I've had plenty if gay dudes hit on me in my life. I don't think that lifestyle is for me but I'm comfortable with my sexuality and am not easily offended. While the tits in my face comment was suppose to be a joke... If girls get offended by or do not think that guys like breasts, they need to go outside more often. That being said ill tone down my dirty humor.

does happen to be a pet peeve of mine the way people abuse a few words - retard, rape and gay are on my list.

It's part of the lingo of the game. I try not to talk like an idiot but sometimes I let trade chat rub off on me. People make black People jokes and gay jokes and dick jokes all the time in Entensity, just not used to politically correct guilds, again my apologies.

For what it's worth, we snuck a reference check on you, it was confirmed that you are a pleasant teammate.

Never was a doubt in my mind