528 Blood DK

Shaffer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello patient blood DK. :)

I am being very direct with all current applicants and letting you know that our team roster is on "lock down" until Lei Shen is dead. After that point we will be accepting trials during the farm period of this tier and getting ready for the next one. I completely understand if you're not able to wait for that. But it would be a bit crazy for us to test a new tank during our H Lei Shen progression.

I understand that your chat with Hip and Esta went well, and so we're interested, but just not ready to move on this yet. Please continue to keep in touch.

Understandable, getting that kill is most important. And I don't mind trialing thru farm content to see if I'm what you guys are looking for, for the next tier.

I will say I'm very interested in this guild the most out of all the offers I've gotten, especially since the times work so perfect for me. So if I have to pug until then and wait I wouldn't mind if you guys are truly interested in me as a person and player :-D

Edited by Shaffer