GW2 - Jordundr Valiance

Jordundr

Hellooooooo. I main Jordundr Valiance (80) Warrior, but occasionally play Qahruh Naarian (80) Thief, and Janven Valkruh (80) Ranger. I've mainly just played PvE so far in GW2, but I'm looking to get into WvW because PvE is just getting old and boring. I have a fairly long past of MMO's starting on Launch of WoW. Ever since that day, I've been hooked to MMO's.

Outside of the gaming world, I'm a huge fan of Hip-Hop (The real stuff, not likely what you hear on the radio these days), and I play bass. I've been in multiple bands, a couple deathmetal, and a couple punk/hardcore. But most importantly, I have a manly beard of about 3-4 inches long.

Typically I'm online pretty much all the time these days cause I'm not currently doing anything else to occupy my time. 

I'm looking forward to meeting all you SoH folks, and claiming many towers for Crystal Desert!

Hi there! Glad you made it to the boards -- welcome :)

I love that you play bass -- you'll find other musicians around here as well (not to mention folks who enjoy all kinds of peculiar activities xD)

I'll get you set up with Recruit status here on forums so you can peruse the boards. Soon you will recieve a PM from me here on boards (look for red in the upper right corner). Please read it (there will be a quiz, lol xD).

Please take a moment to read the following threads and reply in them. 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Cya in game!!!