Wildstar intro - Brixz

Brixz

Right on... My research is during my current graduate work, but long term... meh... haven't found that desire... I have been in school all my life, so maybe once I take a break i'll think otherwise...  In the mean time i'll sit on the boat and fish and play video games with my kids.. HA ;)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Brix.  I looked in the admin panel and it seems like you had some trouble registering originally as Brix (differently e-mail).

If you'd like, I can delete the Brix account and rename this one from Brix1 to Brix.  Your login name and password would be unaffected.  Just let me know.

Yeah the old hotmail never sent my email verification through... and I was just too excited to get in on the conversations today with the rest of the folk here.    If you could rename this one to "Brixz"  that would be wicked awesome

Brixz was the name of a bar that I used to frequent WAAAAY back in the day and love that it has a Z in the name... anywho that would be great... thanks in advance!

So... the new hang out for me is in the chat...   I have and seem to be getting to know you all very much there.  Much more engaging there ;)  I'll bring the kool-aid and we can chill under the umbrella... come on in! :)  Oh and don't for get the dolphin!!! HAHAHA

Those poor dolphin ...

It was funny when we learned what you meant, but I almost started crying at first. But then I totally had to go to the restroom over the laughing  :lol:

I am seriously glad that I have integrate so well into this guild as to promote restroom visits already after less than a week... To me that = winning....  :p