Wildstar Intro - Blackwater and Thunderchild

Blackwater

Vanity and I did the same thing as Blackwater and Thunderchild, we have ALWAYS applied as a team. I had to twist Vanity's arm to get her to make her own post when we first arrived. She very nearly refused (she is very shy and reserved around new people). As it turns out it really helped and people, especially the girls of the guild, reached out out and made her feel at home. It's a good system though I can see why shy people might have reservations at first. :)

Welcome to the forums and Vanity and I look forward to playing with you and your wife. :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the next place on the list is Thailand, although after seeing stuff on the news about martial law I might have to wait. I am surprising her with a trip this weekend but I cant say more than that :p. I would like to go to Greece, Germany and Amsterdam at some point. I kind of want to go to Switzerland because there is a chocolate factory there with the same last name as me. Lets see if anyone can guess what it is :)

Vanity and I did the same thing as Blackwater and Thunderchild, we have ALWAYS applied as a team. I had to twist Vanity's arm to get her to make her own post when we first arrived. She very nearly refused (she is very shy and reserved around new people). As it turns out it really helped and people, especially the girls of the guild, reached out out and made her feel at home. It's a good system though I can see why shy people might have reservations at first. :)

Welcome to the forums and Vanity and I look forward to playing with you and your wife. :)

I am getting her to post now. Trust me she is waaay more outgoing than me. I always make her talk to people when we travel and when we have to call people on the phone :p