Wildstar Intro - Mildstar

Loman

Hi Loman - thank you for your interest, but currently open recruitment has closed. At this time we are only considering applicants that are friends or family of current members/recruits.

If you would like, please feel free to add me to your friends list though and we can stay in touch. We anticipate that we will resume open recruitment in the near future.

Thanks for clarifying that Loman. 

As you can guess, everyone is knee deep in WS atm.

What I'm going to ask you to do is review some of the other applicant threads to get a general idea of what we're looking for in an introduction. As a multi-game community, getting to know the individual is a significant part of the recruitment process. Some of the things we are looking for are gaming history, why you are interested in SoH and just things about you.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to let me know or you can speak to Matt if you prefer.

Thanks again and I look forward to your (re)introduction. 

friends of Matt, who is also from Canada.

Mattplex the Nature Boy? I finally met him in Mumble today. Or at least heard his voice as we were all swarming the channel. :p

Like Huntyre said, we aren't a crowd that's going to let you get away with being 'quiet and mysterious'. We're a community, and we have a lot of questions for those who come knocking! It's just our way or getting to know you.

In addition to the standard fare of gaming history and your interest in joining SoH, here are a few other ice breakers that might help you out:

How do you know Matt?

What do you do for a living?

What are a few random facts about yourself?

What significance does the quote you included have to you?

Hi Loman,

Sorry, but nobody gets out of the question and answer hazing getting-to-know-you ritual. 

Why do you want to be mysterious?  Under what circumstance or you most outgoing?  For example, are you quiet on the forums, but a crazy man at parties?  Why Alan Rickman?  What's his best movies?  Which song are you most embarrassed to admit you like?

Edited by Toobz