Wildstar Into - Crazyzora44

Crazyzora44

Hello!

My contact is actually Codepage9, as I am the younger and much more handsome sibling. I too have extensive MMO and FPS experience. Its not nearly as hardcore as I enjoy exploring and the crafting side of most games but given that I enjoy being a healer/support I have delved deep into endgame in WoW. I stopped that while in college because it too was affecting my grades. I graduated as an electrical engineer. Lately I've been playing GW2 but Wildstar had really funny trailers and so far the game is a lot of fun.

"If the tank dies its the healers fault, if the healer dies its the tanks fault, if the DPS dies its their own darn fault!"

Welcome to the forums!  It's been pretty quiet today, but I'm sure someone will be along to get you set up with forum access.  

Can you tell us a little more about yourself.  What class interests you the most in Wildstar?  Do you generally play a tank, healer, or DPS?  What's your stance on Chua?  What do you do with yourself when you aren't gaming?  Are you a student or working?  How many baseballs fit into your car?  What's the most embarrassing thing you've done in a game?  Have you  shaved your legs?  You know, basic stuff.

Edited by Toobz

Well I can tell a little bit more if its slow. No class "interests" me more than another but I am currently playing the medic. I do usually play the healer, even in FPS games that have medics. Chua are 40% insane, 20% cute, 30% geniuses, and 25% short. When I'm not gaming I read, go hiking, or I spend most of my time looking for jobs, I am unemployed :(. My car has an interior volume of 118.1 cubic feet, given a baseball is about 0.016 cubic feet about 7381 baseballs. I've yelled at a guild leader using expletives when I was really young, I am very embarrassed at my younger self. Yes.

Edit: Math

Edited by Crazyzora44

Welcome!

Feel free to reach out and jump in, this is about as friendly a guild as you'll ever encounter. 

Don't let him fool you, some of us have fangs.  White, sharp, sparkling fangs.  We brush and floss them very thoroughly.

So Chua's equal 115% of a person?  Must be an increasing return to scale (econ joke).