Neapolis - Wildstar intro

Neapolis

Hi guys,

Name is Neapolis and I've been playing wildstar for a few weeks now leveling up. Currently level 38 spellslinger. Buriash and Persipinei convinced me to buy the game during the headstart and i caved. So far loving it. They were the ones who told me to app to this guild as well. I play a lot of random games but mostly now is WoW/D3 and whatever i have on steam/ps3 to play as well. I raid with Buriash in raid with heroics in WoW but they are quite different from wildstar for sure. Anyways Just wanted to put in this app here and I've heard a lot of great things from Persipinei and Buriash about this guild. 

Neapolis. 

Hi Neapolis,

I'm going to give you Guest Access, so you can look around a bit. Many questions will be forthcoming.

In addition to Ashin's questions.

What do you like about SS?

Are you going dps or heals or both?

What's your favorite pc game?

I know them from our wow guild. Buriash and I raid together currently, and Pers is in the guild with us as well. The 80s are fantastic for referencing and for Tears for Fears. Movies/shows/drinking/friends etc for hobbies outside games, but i typically game with friends so that's kinda a combined thing. Favorite pc game would maybe be Witcher 2??? I typically played on consoles until the last few years. For the SS i've been mainly dps so far, well exclusively dps but i do want to try out healing. I know about as much as i've figured out from playing the class for now. My current plan is to read a lot more once i hit 50 about builds/amps/gear locations etc. What I would want out of the guild is mostly just a friendly group of players to play with. Adventures/dungeons/questing etc and maybe depending on how good i get at the class the raids and whatnot.    

I think that answered everyone.

Hi there, Neapolis!

I have sent you a welcome message with lots of important information. Please review it and post where necessary when you have a few minutes. Once you've done that, hop in mumble for registration and to coordinate an invitation in-game.

I look forward to gaming with you and getting to know you.

I'm glad you mentioned Tears for Fears.  I sort of consider Everybody Wants to Rule the World to be the quintessential 80's song, if I could only pick one.  It seems to capture the spirit of the decade pretty well.

Were you able to get your guild invite this weekend?