[FFXIV] Intro/App

Yuri

Greetings  from the Midgard server /wave!

Hello, Im Yuri, currently of the Midgard server looking to transfer over to Levi. Why transfer you ask? Because I found you fine peoples. Well technically you found me. I put up an ad on Reddit about a month ago seeing if there were any FC's that fit me and my husbands needs and you responded :)  We were unsure about moving servers for a while, its a big step, and we would sadly be leaving a few friends behind, but its something we as social players feel we need to do for our continued enjoyment of this game. This game is no fun without people to play with right? 

Im a  MMO veteran with about 12 years under my belt now. Started with Ragnarock (lol right?) wayyyy back in the day and swiftly moved on to FFXI when it launched in the US. I played that game for 5 years, meeting my now husband on our server of Titan.  After we quit 11, we moved on over to WoW with some of our FFXI friends. Played WoW for the next 6 years. We started playing WoW about 6 months before Wrath dropped and finally gave it up when FFXIV came out! Yay! Technically we are 1.0 players, but honestly, did anyone else play 1.0? God it was horrid, I just couldnt be that hard core lol. Speaking of hard core, we no longer raid hardcore. Once upon a time that was all well and great but real life is a bigger concern for us now. We have played just about every game out there GW2, Aion, Rift, SWTOR, Wildstar, you name it, we have probably tried it. But FFXIV is our main source of MMO fun.

I am a white mage, I have been for 10 years. I love to heal people. Its just what I do.  Im pretty well caught up with everything. I have been in T6 a few times, but real life came up with a vengeance and I just gave up raiding (for a while at least). I havent beat Levi, Ramuh or Mog EX yet, but the good news is I know how to not stand in the red stuff, and I watch videos of fights before I do them... yay!  My husband is a bard main and has the same amount of stuff down I do.  

We play about 20-35 hours a week, depending on our work load. Oh we also like to chat all day at work. I popped in your chat room a few weeks ago and it seemed like good times. We log onto Voip every night or almost if there is one.  I dont have a thing against typing, as I type 90 wpm (thank you mmos!) but since I am such a anti social person in real life, I like to actually talk to people sometimes, Voip is the perfect way to do this! Hopefully you guys are ultra active on that score.

A bit about us in real life. Im 36 years old, he is 28. We live just east of Pittsburgh in a wee tiny town in the middle of no where. We have 2 dogs, 3 cats and 3 kids (sometimes, long story about the broken system and other ex related problems). We dont have a hobby outside gaming. It is our hobby.

We would like to set up a mumble date to chat it up with you guys, to see if we like you, and you like us. Anytime this weekend will do, well, except for the 75 minutes I am spending watching Doctor Who tomorrow night. Thank you!   *sorry for the long read, I talk alot as you can see ^^

:Onion 113:

I do remember you from chat room! Glad you decided to come on over. :D Our FFXIV chapter sure has attracted some great people; hope to see you around the forums and chat room in the future.

Unfortunately I always end up being "that guy", but... could you have your husband also post an intro if he's interested in us? :) Our recruitment process focuses on the individual all the way from start to finish; separating all couples' apps is the first step in ensuring we know each and every one of you, and nobody is just so-and-so's SO (see what I did there?!), brother, or whatever.

Cheers!~