[FFXIV] Enijah T. Introduction

EnijahTia

Hello everyone,

My name is Enijah (think of Elijah Wood in terms of the pronunciation), but Eni is fine as well. On that note I have no idea how to present myself on the internet so I took a gander (or two) at the other introductions for inspiration, and I couldn't help but feel like I was reading (Awesome) dating profiles. As such, here is Eni's dating profile!

I am 23 years old and I currently work as a high school teacher for students who have learning disabilities. I am often mistaken as one of them since most (actually, all) of the boys and some of the girls tower over me. Not to mention that I scarcely have any wrinkles on my face yet.

FF14 is actually my first MMO (was more into fighting games pre-FF14, soul calibur being my the epitome of my teenage life) I have been playing FF14 since the launch of 2.0, but was fairly casual until Final Coil was released. Took a bit of a break around September due to contractual obligations, but now that I have mastered the art of balancing a career job, friends and (on and off) lovers not to mention having fulfilled some of my duties as per my contract, I can finally join a static again. *Cue the firewroks*

My current main is a SCH, but I used to be a BRD until Wanderer's Minuet appeared and ruined our relationship. Additionally, I am currently "trying" to become a decent Ninja. As to what I would like to accomplish within the game, I would like to progress within savage as much as I can and obviously to have fun. 

Outside of gaming, I like to consider myself a fairly active person, playing Tennis and Badminton at least three times a week. I also do slam poetry, but I am in no way an expert and I fold under the spotlight, unless you bring in a few cups of liquid courage. I am also what straight people call a Homosexual, so hopefully everyone is cool with that :)

Things that I hate in game:

-T9

-Wanderer's Minuet

-The nerf they did in Diadem

-DPS Queue times

-T9

Things that I love in game:

-My name

-Emoji (I can't stop)

-Deployment Tactics

Fun quotes I heard in Cactuar (my old server):

- "I don't believe in Avocados. I thought we were over this."

- "WHM is like the starbucks of healing. Pretty basic."

- "She had moles all over her face so everyone called her Chips Ahoy."

- "I don't stab people on their back, I'll stab you in the front."

Thank you for taking the time reading this convoluted mess of an introduction, but if I got a few chuckles out from you then I suppose that I have done my job. Should you have eni (haha get it?) questions, then please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to the boards. So do we pronounce your shortened name as Eeeeni or EN e?

I love Badminton, Im jealous you get to play it so often. Now, to the questions!

Your stance on Lalafel's? Love them, hate them, rather roast them or punt them?

If you were a bird, what bird would you be?

Do you love bears, and if so, how much on a scale of 1 to Atrael?