[EVE] Bob's intro

Bobhall1

Do you really use a straw when you drink bubbly?  Please tell me you don't do that in public..

In very certain circumstances, yes.  It only happens in the confines of an apartment/house (not in public).  The times on record were actually done with 1993 Cristal, a crazy straw and Big Pimpin' blasting - b/c sometimes, I like to be a caricature of a person.

I believe there was 1 Prosecco + straw situation but that was a blackout evening/I have no real recollection of details.

Out in the real world, I act like a genteel person and sip it from a flute.

As Eve is a creepy mess of mining, I will not experience your randomness unless you're a social butterfly who participates on the forums.  

:Onion 801:

Obligatory statement that there's more to EVE than mining. Follow up statement with some examples that aren't mining.

i also do industry love mining crap load of minerals that i use to build a ship.

Oh man. Have we got work for you. There's always a market for T1 hulls in null! We do require at least SOME PvP activity from everyone, but since that's what you're looking for we'll be glad to show you the ropes.  :)

I drink bud when i get that cheapo feeling. plus i dont want to share my heiniken or my micholeb with others. But i am a Fan of a good bottle of "Jack Daniels", though i dont drink it with coke. i go the bad route and drink it straight. cant resist it really. i do bricardi and coke mmmm so good. But i commited a crime resently and drank bricardi out of a Jack Daniels shot glass  :( so sad so sad. over all i drink about anything not picky there.

Sorry Inedit, its hard to think random. dont worry u will c it happen. An hey HEY! there b nothing wrong with space fetishes. i just dont have one. besides EVE. XBOX! is wat i play when i dont play this. PC wise hmmm i resently got into Planetary Annihilation (space game), i love sins of a solar empire (space game), Dawn of War and Dawn of War 2 (some what space game). seeing a pattern here. and many others that arent space related. Eldar Scrolls Online baby.

Ship types? Well just resently got me a interceptor a Crow. i can fly all T1 frigates of Gallente and Caldari. plus the destroyers T1 for both and cruisers and battlecruisers and battleships. but the BB's i havent settle in them yet. i built a Raven which is collecting dust with out proper weapons. 

As for what i fly constantly, Caracal, Corax (baby drake), Kestrel, Condor, Drake; now i used to fly gallente and i still have my old ships but i dont really use them. i like watching my pretty firefly's zoom across space. also im mining to build a Ferox to use in the next few days since i have some stuff for it to use. last things i fly is T1 transports and i use a procurer for mining.

I combine combat, mining, and industry to help each other. Combat for money to buy and extra minerals, mining for the basics, and industry for ammo, ships and maybe parts for combat. thats how i mostly play.

Who plays paintball? or airsoft?

Bob, you have navigated our question gauntlet satisfactorily! The next step is to go through an API background check. If you could send a private message on these forums to Ashin and Tyrlis (we're the CEO and recruiter) with a full API, we'll handle the background check part. I'd also love to see you in our public chat channel in-game, SOHCO Public.

If i passed everything then sign me up! Now if i could i like to join after the holidays officaly. i got some traveling an ill b with family so i wont be completely active to around mid january. but like i say i want to join lol.

soryy about posting late. been busy.

Thanks for your honesty! If that's the case, it would probably be best if you just hang out in our public channel until you're ready to commit some time to the game, then ask for a proper invite. We don't have a participation requirement, but you need to be around enough that we get to know you.  :)