Introduction

elcarrot

I ran into a couple of you while wandering around elven territory and it was suggested that I apply to join the guild.

My characters are:

(Current Main)lvl 30 Archmage - Cheezus

lvl 32 White Lion - Liondown

My former guild was formed just to keep track of a couple friends, who have unfortunately stopped playing. It's kind of hard going into dungeons when there's only two active players in your guild. So I started looking for another guild. After talking to a couple of you, SOH looks like it would be a good fit. So here I am applying.

On a more personal note, I'm a 31 year old male who works in computer tech support up in BC, Canada. I'm married but with no kids yet.

Are you tired of walking back to a keep after a Witch Elf plants her dagger in your back, are you sick of dying to a Sorceress's whirlpool of death, and are you sore after getting knocked off a cliff for the hundredth time.

Then come to Cheezus, He can raise your spirit(ual resistance), and bring you back to life. No more walking back after dying - you can just spring back to life with a little help from Cheezus. So choose Cheezus, he'll save your soles (of your feet).