Hello SoH

Bryndle

Well hello there! :D

Just a misguided Archmage here. You know the useless class, rezbot, healbot... heheeh

Anyways here is my official app. I have played mmo's going back to the original Neverwinter Nights. I ended up in Warhammer because Lotro MP died and AoC.. well we all know about that...So I came here with many of the new people you will be meeting with another guild that rolled Destro to start. Well 2 server rerolls, a server transfer and then a final reroll to Order brought us to Monolith. We wanted to fight on the side of the underdogs. That guild had a split in philosophy and broke off into two groups the new one being Darkwatch.

We had high hopes. In less than two month we were rank 14. We thought all was copacetic when it we were hit with a bombshell and now the leader is disbanding the guild. Diplo spoke highly of your guild and I was in your vent once upon a time and ran with some of you and had a good time.

I was an officer in both of the Warhammer guilds and had my own tribe in Lotro. So I realize running a guild is a hard thankless job but can be rewarding. Bringing us all in was a big decision on your part and I thank you for that. I also realize that we might be overwhelming at first but I am very appreciative that you would take our peeps as a group. I think you will find we are a fun bunch. I hope you will enjoy our family as we merge with yours.

Thank you again.