Hello from The Eternal Champions

Guest Thocar

Guest Thocar

Greetings members of South of Heaven,

I wanted to stop by and introduce myself and say hi. I'm Thocar, guild leader of a small band of rogue misfits who call themselves The Eternal Champions.

My guild is a small group of friends who have been playing MMO's together for quite a while. (EQ2, AO, CoH, LOTRO, UO, etc) We're a pretty tight group.

We're looking to branch out a little bit and see if there are any guilds/alliances out there on Monolith that might want to team up and help each other out.

Ashin was nice enough to have a brief conversation with me over the past couple days, which I appreciate.

So, if any of you guys/gals are interested in getting to know one another, that would be awesome. We're a small group, so your /who results will not scroll for long. But, we're out there. I/We look forward to meeting more of you all.

-Thocar-

40th Engineer - Monolith

Hey there Thocar, glad you could make it.

I've enjoyed our dialogue so far, and hoping to see you guys in a warband with us soon. As I mentioned in response to twentyone, Friday night might be a nice night to mix it up.

Meanwhile, I've added you to the Friends group, which gives you access to the Off topic board as well. Enter at your own risk - we're a wierd lot.

:mad:

/edit: beaten by Flip again! He's in prime form today. :D

Guest Label

Greetings Programs!

My name is Label DaCam, part of The Eternal Champions Guild. Level 40/37? White Lion. I look forward to meeting up with you on Friday. I have been in a few warbands with Caedwyn and Ashin before, but i doubt they know me ;) ( unless they thought, wow that guy Label...wth is he doing fighting that poor rabbit instead of taking out the freaking healers!!! he is clueless) :)

Looking forward to tomorrow!